+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Thanks trion for the screw up

Hybrid View

Thanks trion for the screw up

unbelivable, now that we took off our day to get land, were working tomorrow and wont get anything....

seriously, nice mess up.

You shouldn't plan your entire real life around Archeage. It is just a game my friend

Quote Originally Posted by Watchmewhip View Post
    You shouldn't plan your entire real life around Archeage. It is just a game my friend
    for some gaming is a escape from the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ of rl work and other crap, don't tell others what to do ****

Quote Originally Posted by Maisato View Post
    for some gaming is a escape from the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ of rl work and other crap, don't tell others what to do ****
    I'm just saying there's a lot of people using the whine "i have to work tomorrow" as a reason why they are slighted by this authentication issue. Trion can't possibly schedule this release for when everyone is off of work, but it is on a Sunday so what other time would you like them to do it?

If you don't want real life tips don't bring real life into the game/forums.

im not planning my life around it, i play that game with my wife and its the only one we both like. we logged in and got decent land, but now we got nothing , how is it fair for people who work , you tell me. and dont tell me about that ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ of 10% of people who could log, there was plenty of people online. that is just an excuse

you should probably plan your day around a brand new land grab if you care anything for archeage. lland is just too important and limited. i mean the event is on a weekend, why not?

lol watchmewhip, im 33yr, i know what to do with my life. and i spent 15hours a week or more, i have plenty of stuff in my life thank you for your support. Not whinning about quitting....
    Anyways it will always be unfair for someone in the end.

Lets all kick babies

Would it be ok to take off work to go to a football game? I love people telling others how to live their lives. NOT.

Is it too much to ask that Trion actually live up to the expectations that they set just once? Launch day...fail....Aurora.......bigger fail......2.0..........even worse. Detect a pattern.

So many of you are so eager to pat them on the back for their epic fails...........That amazes me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishen View Post
    lol watchmewhip, im 33yr, i know what to do with my life. and i spent 15hours a week or more, i have plenty of stuff in my life thank you for your support. Not whinning about quitting....
    Anyways it will always be unfair for someone in the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by talizzar View Post
    Would it be ok to take off work to go to a football game? I love people telling others how to live their lives. NOT.
    You guys clearly aren't reading my posts. Maybe you having a job that makes you work on a Sunday is evidence of your lack of reading skills?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast