+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Are reward mails region specific?

Are reward mails region specific?

Are the reward mails the same on each region, I can claim both regions independently? or is it first region you log in to will get claimed?

----SOLVED----

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata View Post

You get 2 boxes, 1 per region.

Each box will go to the highest level character on that region. If you don't want it there, DO NOT OPEN THE BOX. Contact customer support at http://support.trionworlds.com, and they will move the box for you.
    #MAGA
    #MakeArcheAgeGreatAgain

Our kits best be in the mail on merge trion

i want to know this also before i log in and play around in EU

Yes, I'm thinking that as well.

We need a brave hero to step forward and be a test guinea pig.
    #MAGA
    #MakeArcheAgeGreatAgain

if i got comp package on eu i would snap, not worth trying now :P

I would just like to know if i can grab some stuff later on the NA side too, lol
    #MAGA
    #MakeArcheAgeGreatAgain

I've got a main char on NA (lvl 52) and one char on EU (lvl 50), both on the same account.
    I'm currently logged in on Shatigon and did not receive any mail at all except from the topiary and mission box.
    So either I will get the griffin and stuff within the next 48 hours, OR it will only be sent to my main character on the NA server.
    From what I've heard it doesn't matter where you log in, but if you got the mail on a wrong character, just don't open it there but contact support.

Its all up in the air now with the rollback and all. Thanks Eirlys, hopefully get more feedback from people soon
    #MAGA
    #MakeArcheAgeGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by Eirlys View Post
    I've got a main char on NA (lvl 52) and one char on EU (lvl 50), both on the same account.
    I'm currently logged in on Shatigon and did not receive any mail at all except from the topiary and mission box.
    So either I will get the griffin and stuff within the next 48 hours, OR it will only be sent to my main character on the NA server.
    From what I've heard it doesn't matter where you log in, but if you got the mail on a wrong character, just don't open it there but contact support.
    Didn't they say the Boxes went to your highest level character? Then you could get support to move it if you didn't want that?
    Call me Cat.

Yes I do in fact have an opinion about everything. Thanks for asking.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast