+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Bikini - Unable to fuse

Bikini - Unable to fuse

Heya there folks,

As it stands, I am currently unable to fuse the appearance of the bikini on my gear-set, or any other gear I have tried.

What I have done so far:

Used the fusion alembic on the bikini pieces (they now have the little blue cross in the corner and say that they are [image items]
    opened up the third option at the blacksmith

The problem is, if I add my gear to the left for the stats, I cannot add the bikini to the right for the appearance, and if I add the bikini to the right for appearance, I cannot add my gear to the left for the stats, thus I am unable to fuse them.

I am currently trying to fuse the stats on the buried legends items received from hasla and karkasse (quest items) however I have also tried fusing them with the crafted and dungeon gear, neither of which worked.

Am I doing something wrong here?

screenshots below,

thanks for any help,

Natsu

ScreenShot0055.jpgScreenShot0054.jpgScreenShot0053.jpgScreenShot0051.jpgScreenShot0050.jpg

As the tooltip for most of the bikini parts say, including your final screenshot, it can only be applied to female specific armour, not male armour or unisex armour.
    i5 4670k (OC to 4.6Ghz) | 32Gb RAM | 4Gb Sapphire R9 290 Tri-x OC | 1000W EVGA Supanova G2 modular PSU | Asus ROG Maximus VI Hero mobo | 240 Gb SSD | 5Tb SATA | NZXT Phantom 630 case

Jestunhi is right, I was testing this last night.
    It is incredibly stupid, as the swimwear is one of the only non-unisex gear in the game, meaning it can't be fused with anything with stats. yet it will still let you waste alembic on it.
    It needs to be turned Unisex like everything else.
    Just combine the male and female versions like every other piece of kit in the game.

I'm not sure if Jestunhi is right - I think the problem is inherent in the item already.

Specifically, the bikini bottom, when bought, does not have the "blue flower" icon that other fusion items do and which indicates it's an image item.

I also get the message "this item cannot be used as an image item" when I place it in the image item slot of the blacksmith fusion process, even before placing any armor item to be fused.

Or did I miss a step?

Just as a note: The red bikini has swimming stats you would lose if you fused it. The others don't. I bought it mostly for swimming and underwater exploring.

Quote Originally Posted by DramaQueen View Post
    I'm not sure if Jestunhi is right - I think the problem is inherent in the item already.

Specifically, the bikini bottom, when bought, does not have the "blue flower" icon that other fusion items do and which indicates it's an image item.

I also get the message "this item cannot be used as an image item" when I place it in the image item slot of the blacksmith fusion process, even before placing any armor item to be fused.

Or did I miss a step?
    While testing it I actually used Alembic on swimwear to put the "blue flower" icon on it. and it still will not fuse with anything except another color of the same swimwear part. which makes no sense as fusing vanity gear with itself is just throwing money down the toilet.
    If the intention was they didn't want people running into battle in beach clothes, then they should not be fusible at all.

Shameless bump as I would like to see a fix, haha.

Its unisex; didn't notice that foot note until after I had spent for it. They should make any item fuseable with any other item of the same slot. chest to chest, for i.e. And whats wrong with wearing a bikini into battle. Would love to see thongs and G-string armor too. Doesn't showing more skin equal more protection?

Hmm I've seen people using the bikinis during fights and even during serpentis stuff.

As of CBT3 still an unacknowledged problem.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast