+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: West get your act together.

West get your act together.

For those who don't know, latest news: After OCE Halcy which was enjoyable with a bitter aftertaste. East was able to do both their OCE GR and west OCE GR whilst consecutively wiping us . . . congrats to them but west, you better prepare your ♥♥♥ cheeks boy because I've got my belt in hand.

If you did participate tonight this isn't for you, everyone who fought I thank you, keep doing what you're doing.

Before I begin I'd like to square things up:

1 This isn't the first time for sure, I know, right now it really isn't that big of a deal.

2 I'm not complaining and I'm not toxic (yes, yes I am, im sorry, ive had a pretty ♥♥♥♥ day. But Im making this thread with good intentions).

3 This needs to be addressed and acknowledged by the majority of western players who have the ability to participate in events before and around this time.

The current situation and what needs to happen:
    It is no secret that west inevitably drew (no offence to transfers) the short straw. As a whole, it wasn't by much but I'm sure we can all agree that pirate population has flourished into a power house that is already stiring the pot. East also now packs the punch it used too. West it is time to up our game, its time we take it to the next level.

From what I have heard and witnessed tonights fight numbers were something along the lines of; "for every one of us there was going to be two of them, If worst comes to worst we are going to have to change things up a little."

Before you jump to conclusions, clasp the tin foil hats firmly, spin around 3 times and call me lensar. I'm not worried about the number of east. In fact the only problem I have is towards the majority of the west that simply couldn't be bothered to make an appearance.

I have to admit that after halcy I was pretty burnt out from the day and just wanted a carebear GR... my mistake that was clearly not going to be the case. However instead of calling it, I made the desision to go to yny and fight in that GR with the main raid, I don't regret that decision and urge more players not to give up.

So please, get your heads out of the sand lads, pick up your swords and participate in the nightly faction vs faction events. This is Kyrios, an intensely pvp heavy server, it is simply unacceptable that after the transfer it feels as though we have even less participants on the west side.

TL;DR
    Tonight was lambs to the slaughter, west its time to up our game if we want to bring an honest fight against our empowered rivals. This is quite a proactive post and it requires your attention.

If you want to add your thoughts go ahead
    Yam Disciple Dream Evil - Catalyst - Tango Swiffles

WORLD CHAMPS

Should just be happy the East showed up yesterday, more fun for everybody.
    Rausan
    Kyrios
    NaCl

They don't love you like I love you.

At the start I say I thank participants, this extends to east, I have no issue with them, the aim of this thread is to reel in slackers

WORLD CHAMPS

Quote Originally Posted by Narcoleptic View Post
    Should just be happy the East showed up yesterday, more fun for everybody.
    ^^We showed up and it was a blast.
    Altimar
    Master Paladin, Noob Doomlord, Tanky af Templar, lolSkullknight
    "There are no casuals in this house." -Morsakin

Quote Originally Posted by swiffles View Post
    At the start I say I thank participants, this extends to east, I have no issue with them, the aim of this thread is to reel in slackers
    Sounds like the East. We always have to scrape and claw to get anything done as a faction.
    Y A T A

can we turn this into a drama thread i need something to read while i don't work at work...

should i come back west or stay pirate? pls help

Quote Originally Posted by Altimar View Post
    ^^We showed up and it was a blast.
    I agree, I probably would have enjoyed it more myself if I had a more reasonable frame of mind today. But as its stands and has happened time and time again (it comes in tides) there are two kinds of wars:

-Challenging wars where both sides bring their best, winners are undecided until the grooling yet thrilling end. (Recent fights)
    -Steamroll wars where one side has a clear advantage the otherside tends to give up, lose the will to fight, ♥♥♥♥♥ out etc. (future fights if west doesnt pull its socks up)

Right now we are somewhere in the middle showing slight signs of a dwindling west, I just don't want it to become a steamroll that has occured all to often for both sides. I'm sure you would agree that Faction v Faction fights are more memorable so be it nail biting experiences when they can be anyones game.

WORLD CHAMPS

Quote Originally Posted by Zherbus View Post
    Sounds like the East. We always have to scrape and claw to get anything done as a faction.
    Last night's Anthalon showed a great deal of promise. I actually started to lag a little bit.

I agree, I probably would have enjoyed it more myself if I had a more reasonable frame of mind today. But as its stands and has happened time and time again (it comes in tides) there are two kinds of wars:

-Challenging wars where both sides bring their best, winners are undecided until the grooling yet thrilling end.
    -Steamroll wars where one side has a clear advantage the otherside tends to give up, lose the will to fight, ♥♥♥♥♥ out etc.

Right now we are somewhere in the middle showing slight signs of a dwindling west, I just don't want it to become a steamroll that has occured all to often for both sides. I'm sure you would agree that Faction v Faction v Faction fights are more memorable so be it nail biting experiences when they can be anyones game.

Ftfy

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteen View Post
    can we turn this into a drama thread i need something to read while i don't work at work...

should i come back west or stay pirate? plz help

Dont worry I intend for this thread to be a big discussion and be acknowledged by westerners that should be coming to the fights,

WORLD CHAMPS

Dont worry I intend for this thread to be a big discussion and be acknowledged by westerners that should be coming to the fights,
    you're doing gods work swiffy
    Kyrios

SavannahGrace
    <Crippling Debt>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast