+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Livestream Recap: March 18th, 2016

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar

Livestream Recap: March 18th, 2016

Greetings Adventurers! Here's a small recap of the topics we covered on today's livestream. Mostly it was dedicated to smacking people in the face throughout the PTS server, but we did cover a few things:

Skill Queue on PTS, coming in April: If you haven't tried skill queue yet, what are you waiting for? Visit the PTS server today to give the skill queue a whirl, and get ready for it to come to the live servers in April!

Discussion of Tradable Appearances -- We took the time to discuss some of our concerns around the tradable appearance, as well as some requests we've made to change it.

March Update coming on Tuesday -- We'll be releasing the March Update on Tuesday, March 22nd! We will also be updating the European servers first on Monday at 6 PM PDT (Tuesday, 1 AM GMT) and NA will be updated on Tuesday at 8 AM PDT. Now both regions receive their content on the same day!

Further information on Ayanad Patterns / Heart of Ayanad -- We took some time to deliver our further thoughts on Ayanad Patterns. Our discussions are still going on, as we don't want the patterns to become suddenly trivialized, but we will be bringing back the patterns in Heart of Ayanad as the encounter's issues have been addressed. This change will happen in the upcoming weeks.

Don't forget, you can always watch the full livestream on the official Trion Worlds Twitch page at your leisure!

Morpheus/rangora action houses? will they be merged if yes when.. couldn't watch
    Forsaken
    Despite the name.. We are nothing but boneheads..

Quote Originally Posted by Roosjuh1986 View Post
    Morpheus/rangora action houses? will they be merged if yes when.. couldn't watch
    Ditto Rangora / Morpheus AH news.

No changes to the new security system "looking for applications that could be used to allow a cheat" vs just going after people who are caught actively cheating?
    If I'm posting here... It generally means I am not in game, playing happily...
    <<< Evicted vagabond of Lucius Server... Remembered, but never forgotten... >>>

I really like the fact that people who grinded hard and worked for their Ayanad Progress now got a way to make gold without spending Labor.

Way to go in the right direction!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Tousseau View Post
    No changes to the new security system "looking for applications that could be used to allow a cheat" vs just going after people who are caught actively cheating?
    People still cheating, without a ban...
    Death Law
    Website Twitch YoutubeFacebook
    Playing archeage since korean OBT 02/01/2013
    Os melhores guias de archeage estão em nosso website!

Quote Originally Posted by Aros View Post
    I really like the fact that people who grinded hard and worked for their Ayanad Progress now got a way to make gold without spending Labor.

Way to go in the right direction!
    Thanks!
    how?

Wow. I just want to say that watching that was the MOST ANNOYING thing in the world. Here's my perception, as a customer, of your team's attitude.... "We'd rather play and distract you *and ourselves* than act like we give a ♥♥♥♥ about actually producing a quality presentation or putting any thought into our answers to questions."

The actual amount of useful information you presented could have been given in five minutes if you gave even a little bit of a crap about doing a professional job. Stop trying to distract us so you don't have to actually say anything, you look like a bunch of clowns. If you want to show gameplay, how about going through some of the upcoming stuff, which I'm sure you already have on your internal server, and showing that? And I mean show a recorded, edited, preview.... not one of you aimlessly wandering around trying (once again) to find cool shiny stuff to distract us. If you don't have anything interesting to present and don't want to answer questions, just do 5 minute podcast and save us all the extra 40 minutes of watching you act fools in-game.

You're supposed to be professionals, why not at least start acting like it?

we may have a detailed patch notes? thanks!

I loved that Celestrata made the comment at the start of the stream of "I'm actually only wearing delphinad gear right now as requested by someone on the forums" and then, near the end of the stream, you could hear the discomforted sounds of frustration creeping in as she was getting dirt'd by all the Obsidian geared people. Still no word on an actual timeline for Ayanad scroll to be actually available.

The stream included no timeline as to when they are going to add the loot back to the heart of the ayanad; I still think this is nothing more than a stall tactic. The stream did not confirm that Merit badges are fully removed as a viable option for purchase, only that KR implemented the scrolls too low...something that every Forum post has confirmed.

EDIT UPDATE: Celestrata just posted the updated patch notes for 3/22/2016. Even though they said in the live stream they were going to add back the ayanad scrolls to the loot table, no such note is made. Such implementation could not be performed in the time from the outrage from the stream of 3/11/2016???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast