+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 105 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Official Discussion: Conflict/War Housing Safe Zones

Quote Originally Posted by Archaelin View Post
    Oversimplified ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. What do you gain from this Vuldan? The ability to kill farmers while they are planting carrots? Is it somehow stopping you from fighting the crapton of people out there with actual pvp skills? No, not at all.

You are whining because you can't attack people with no pvp skills or levels. Don't be all macho about how you live for pvp when you are butthurt that you can't attack people who would be no challenge anyways.

I don't care if they put it back in or not, but your false bravado on these forums is irritating at best. Get out there and put your money where your mouth is and quit whining about not being able to attack newbs and assaulting them on the forums

This^^

Quote Originally Posted by Xhisors View Post
    Its a pvp zone.. a HOSTILE zone..

Don't want to be killed? Don't build your house there. Its as simple as that, but I guess XL took a different stance.
    Here is another simple solution:
    Let all so called hardcore pvp players move to hostile zones (because we all know that they have houses in safe zones) so we, Farmers, can move to our safe zone.

Simple as that, right?!

I hate it.

Bring pvp on land back.
    RIP 2014 - 2018
    Cardiologist/Physician/Giver

"Time for me to move on, have fun everybody and be nice to each other and play the selfless game. After all, its just a game." - Cardio

Quote Originally Posted by Zyhrah View Post
    I was in the Rookborne housing area (the area that previously had larger houses) last week on Nazar server. I was looking to see if there was any housing acreage available and had a house open. The area was not at war. My own faction turned purple and attacked as I neared the Mirage portal area.

It looks like people can still turn purple on you in housing and kill you?
    In most areas, the Mirage portal is slightly outside of the actual boundaries of the housing province, so it would not be a safe area under any conditions. Keep a building design or even a seed in your inventory, and by pretending you're going to plant it, you can see exactly where the boundaries of the housing province are located.

PVP zones should be just that - remove peace in housing zones - Make Archeage Great Again.
    <Relentless> - Ollo - West

Quote Originally Posted by KouyaMidori View Post
    PVP zones should be just that - remove peace in housing zones - Make Archeage Great Again.
    You might think ArcheAge was great then, but alot think ArcheAge is great now. This game already has its pvp content, let us have our housing, no need for pvp to be in a housing area.

I fully disagree with the safe zones. I liked the old way better as its like going to iraq and setting up a garden in the middle of the desert and telling ISIS and the westerners, you no shoot me when I'm in my garden. It doesn't work that way. Instead turn off the safe zones and give an extra buff to animals/plants in Pvp zones either shortening the timer, giving more yield, or raising the chance rate of rare spawns. This way it balances the risk of living in a pvp zone with the reward of living there.

This is bad, change it back.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet View Post
    This is bad, change it back.
    nothing more to say than to agree on that
    Hmm. So someone RPing a trader/caravaner is more legitimate than someone who wants to play a bandit or pirate. - Altimar

Very fine system... I propose nothing to change

Me and my friend love it, we`re into PvP, my house is in hostile zone, but i hate to be ganked by morons, that dont dare to fight face to face, while farming. If he wants PvP i`m up to come outside and take the challenge, but not while i`m doing smtng else, i dont have eyes on my back. The safe zone is cool and prevents all the griefers of having fun, for which i really dont care

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 105 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 ... LastLast