+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Official Discussion: Conflict/War Housing Safe Zones

Larders and fellowship packs are rarely moved outside of peace even before, but at least there was a small window to gank them between either crafting or staging. Now there is no window, trion sealed it up.

Sale, I'm stunned for someone that has had 4 of their accounts banned, that you would bother to post. I'm actually surprised Trion hasn't banned all of your accounts. Go figure.

Don't get me wrong, the purpling and what not is one thing, your other antics go well beyond style of game play.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethetun View Post
    Sale, I'm stunned for someone that has had 4 of their accounts banned, that you would bother to post. I'm actually surprised Trion hasn't banned all of your accounts. Go figure.

Don't get me wrong, the purpling and what not is one thing, your other antics go well beyond style of game play.
    I'm sorry if you have me mistaken for somebody else, but I only have and have only had two accounts. I'm not stupidgirl, he must be the person you are referring to. Either way you are off-topic as this thread is to discuss housing pvp changes.

needs to be removed to promote round the clock pvp to push zones to peace aswell as give content to a large part of the community

NO THATS DUMB!!! We have PvE zones and we have neutral guards.. PvP Zone = PvP Zone. Dont do that!

Ezi fix people remove all housing zones and open the entire realm to housing. As long as its flat and not on a rock or in the water you can place a house or farm.

Hello, i am against the housing safety system.

Im against the housing safety system.

I am also against the housing safety system in PVP zones

so many people who don't know how to pvp *shakes head* pitiful. Stop relying on farmers and get gud.

And stop posting on your alt accounts...or at least make it less obvious.

and if you're for OR against it, at least explain why...so we can tell you why you're wrong lol.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast