+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 59 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Heroes Awaken Launch Delay Compensation Pack

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar

Heroes Awaken Launch Delay Compensation Pack

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata
    UPDATE: The compensation pack is now available to about 60% of all users. Log into Glyph and visit https://archeage.trionworlds.com/ to see if the pack appears on your page! If not, try again later today. We'll announce in this thread once the pack is available to all qualifying users.

Adventurers of Erenor!

We apologize that the launch of Heroes Awaken on Saturday was tarnished by a series of login issues that prevented players from being able to play right away. We always want to offer you the best service we possibly can, and the Glyph team will continue to improve the service that we provide across ArcheAge, and all of our games.

As promised, we're happy to announce the additional items everyone will receive as our way of thanking you for your patience during this weekend's delay. These items will be granted to anyone who attempted to log in during our launch period:
    • 1x Pure New Year Activewear (pictured above)
    • 1x Scroll: Winged Love Paddleboat (pictured below)
    • 3x Bound Worker's Compensation: 1000
    • 50x Bound Tax Certificates
    • 3x Superior White Regrade Charms (Guaranteed regrade success on Rare gear only)
    • 10x Bound Greedy Goblin Gummies
    • 10x Bound Frakenflavor Jawbreakers
    • 30x Bound Tyrenos's Index
    • 30x Warrior Medals

The Winged Love Paddleboat

We plan to release this pack of items to all qualifying accounts on the morning of September 16.

IMPORTANT: To retrieve your pack, log into the Glyph Management page, locate the 0 credit pack called the "2.0 Additional Downtime Compensation Pack," and purchase it for free.

You will be able to assign the pack once to any one of your characters, and that includes those on Morpheus and Rangora, our fresh start servers. Once assigned to the character of your choice, your items will be waiting for you in your in-game mailbox.

Again Adventurers, we apologize for the issues everyone experienced this weekend. We can't wait to hear about your escapades in Heroes Awaken!

Sincerely,
    The ArcheAge Team

Retired from Eanna [Hasla, Lutesong, Rokhala island]
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata View Post
    At long last, several month since I wait that costume

Could you provide female character screen ? others than :
    Moly Prim
    Member of Prim Clan
    -
    In honor and memory of Quillodon. Thiol's child, God of Yata, Heavenly Protector of explorers, Keeper of the hidden library and Erenor's story

I was hoping for a statue of #savechippy - The chipmunk of competence, so meh.

Anniversary certificates

What about the anniversary certificates promised?

Retired from Eanna [Hasla, Lutesong, Rokhala island]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamisback View Post
    What about the anniversary certificates promised?
    There

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata View Post
    UPDATE: Adventurers, the coins have not yet been sent out as they are waiting behind our other Hero's Welcome item grant. This grant was extremely large due to the number of players in ArcheAge, and was the main reason it could take up to 48 hours to get your items. We will be processing the coin giveaway as soon as possible after Hero's Welcome is done.

In addition, we're also updating how we're handing out Tokens. Instead of handing 5 Anniversary Tokens only to the highest level character, we're handing 5 Anniversary Tokens to anyone who earned 5 tokens. This means that multiple characters on the same account can receive tokens as long as they earned them, and you won't have to ask Customer Service to move them.

We'll let you know once we start handing out tokens by updating this thread!
    Sincerely,
    The ArcheAge Team
    Moly Prim
    Member of Prim Clan
    -
    In honor and memory of Quillodon. Thiol's child, God of Yata, Heavenly Protector of explorers, Keeper of the hidden library and Erenor's story

I NEED TO PIRATE REDS IN THAT DUCK BOAT.

That is all.

This one is pleased by the free wares, purrrhaps you could give extra to Rhazkim?
    Rhazkim Lvl-55 Stone Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Rhazkim View Post
    This one is pleased by the free wares, purrrhaps you could give extra to Rhazkim?
    ESO is thataway ------------------>

Wow amazing! Best compensation pack yet! I will admit I was never angry at trion till all this happened, after losing all my land and locactions i grew to love over a year of playing, and having to fight to just get back what i worked for and for the first time expressed my unhappiness. But this completely makes up for the mess ups that were had during the merge to me atleast. Tons of goodies and consumables followed 2 unique items not in the game. Pretty awesome thanks for working hard getting everything running smoothly and making it up to us with a pretty cool package of goodies!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 59 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast