+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Anyone else randomly crashing alot?

Exclamation Anyone else randomly crashing alot?

Is anyone else having random game crashes alot? Mine started up last night, and has continued doing so today.

Here it goes. Who ordered Domino's. Kraken and Rangora down early this morning. Nazar is down currently. Now it is spreading.

Ignoring the fact that the servers are going up and down like a yo yo today, I've noticed that my archeage has been crashing a lot more since the patch that removed the anti-hacker shield.

...which makes no sense but *shrug*
    IGN: Tilli
    Guild: <Action Five News Team>
    Build: Primeval
    Server:WEST:Lucius -->Nazar

after 2.0 i crash alot when its mutch ppl around, Before 2.0 never any crash
    soon @ Tempest
    Some pvps here

I didn't crash at all on sunday or monday. Mine started crashing yesterday, and has only continued today. I'm able to log right back in, but have no idea what is causing it.

Yes, all of a sudden and for no reason I can figure. Just started with 2.0 update. I am able to log back in quickly, like nothing happened.

7.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #7
    Community Team
    Hey there folks, we did have some issues earlier today. Here are links to the downtime posts that we had available in our server status section:
    This does appear to be resolved now, but please make sure to keep us posted on your experience. Thanks for reaching out!

If anyone is crashing now, please make sure to try the troubleshooting steps available here if you haven't already done so.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwibird View Post
    If anyone is crashing now, please make sure to try the troubleshooting steps available here if you haven't already done so.
    I'm still having issues crashing EU side, on the server Dahuta. I'm experiencing completely random crashes that send me to my desktop wallpaper without an error message or anything else popping up. I can restart the game immediately and keep playing like nothing happened.
    I contacted support and followed their instructions (check drivers, sent DxDiag, check DirectX, lower graphics settings, disable all in msconfig) and it's still crashing.

My problems are very similar to the problems mentioned in this old post: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...-Error-Message but none of the tips in that thread have helped either.

The game has been crashing on me too...it's a Windows error crash it looks like. I'm running the game on minimum settings in terms of graphics and sound. The crashes have started with the arrival of patch 2.0 this past week. It has crashed in full screen, windowed full screen (1920x1080) and windowed small screen (1280x1024.) Running game on laptop with integrated graphics. Game has never crashed before the arrival of 2.0.

Disconnected by the gods my ♥♥♥!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast