+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Changes to Appraisal Certificates

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    Senior Producer

Changes to Appraisal Certificates

All,

We're introducing the improvement to Appraisal Certificates with the 5.2 game update tomorrow. Part of this involves us canceling all active land sales and returning the used certificates through in-game mail. If you're in the process of finalizing land transactions now is a good time to make that happen. Thanks.

-Khro

will now selling land only take one cert?

Quote Originally Posted by CrossC View Post
    will now selling land only take one cert?
    Depends on the size of the land.

So, how much will be need "Appraisal Certificates" for selling gazebo farm ?

Source: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt....2-Patch-Notes
    GENERAL
    The amount of Appraisal Certificates required to initiate a land sale has changed based on the size of the property being sold:
    • 8x8 Workstations require 1 Certificate
    • 16x16 Cottages, Farms and Aquafarms require 1 Certificate
    • 24x24 Medium Houses or Gazebo Farms require 2 Certificates
    • 28x28 Large Houses require 3 Certificates
    • 44x44 Mansions require 4 Certificates

Are Breezy Bungalows included in the 24x24 bracket? I want to ensure that they have been included in this patch.

"Part of this involves us canceling all active land sales and returning the used certificates through in-game mail. If you're in the process of finalizing land transactions now is a good time to make that happen. Thanks."

Why is this necessary? >.>
    And why was there not more notice? I was already asleep when this was posted last night and now i wake up to the servers being already down and to find this post.
    Edited this part out cause all it was doing is feeding the trolls anyway.

Oh and apologies for the name, i actually like your game it was just a joke awhile ago.

Karma bit you in the ♥♥♥ for that stupid name.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupidgame View Post
    "Part of this involves us canceling all active land sales and returning the used certificates through in-game mail. If you're in the process of finalizing land transactions now is a good time to make that happen. Thanks."

Why is this necessary? >.>
    And why was there not more notice? I was already asleep when this was posted last night and now i wake up to the servers being already down and to find this post.
    I have a friend visiting North Korea atm who can't play for three more weeks and now i'm going to lose all her stuff. Awesome.
    I was leaving her stuff in sale status for bit longer to try and reduce my properties so when i took on hers taxes, didn't just go insane.

Oh and apologies for the name, i actually like your game it was just a joke awhile ago.
    don't worry, she's not coming back.
    I can certainly understand how that can be frustrating. We're unable to assist with your request. I apologize for the inconvenience.

[strike]10-03-2014 Never Forget![/strike] 3-12-2015 Never Forget!

"please feel free to PM a member of the Community Team." now at 6+ months with no response.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonelotus View Post
    don't worry, she's not coming back.
    rip

/10char
    Phazed
    YouTube

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast