+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where are my 5 tokens I was promised on the 14th

Where are my 5 tokens I was promised on the 14th

I see that trion has plenty of time to sell more overpriced packages but the 5 tokens they were supposed to send on the 14th have yet to appear.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata View Post
    UPDATE: Adventurers, the coins have not yet been sent out as they are waiting behind our other Hero's Welcome item grant. This grant was extremely large due to the number of players in ArcheAge, and was the main reason it could take up to 48 hours to get your items. We will be processing the coin giveaway as soon as possible after Hero's Welcome is done.

In addition, we're also updating how we're handing out Tokens. Instead of handing 5 Anniversary Tokens only to the highest level character, we're handing 5 Anniversary Tokens to anyone who earned 5 tokens. This means that multiple characters on the same account can receive tokens as long as they earned them, and you won't have to ask Customer Service to move them.

We'll let you know once we start handing out tokens by updating this thread!
    They already said that it was delayed due to everything else being granted.

3 days but no one's counting

Retired from Eanna [Hasla, Lutesong, Rokhala island]
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata View Post
    Greetings Adventurers,

As this was requested on the forums, here is where we are at with sending out our various items to everyone in ArcheAge. These packs are going to a very large list of people, and will take some time for our systems to process appropriately. If you did not get a pack that has been listed as complete and you believe you are eligible, please open a ticket with customer service at http://support.trionworlds.com.

If a pack is listed as in-progress, on hold, or not started, please do not contact customer service if you do not have it! Wait until the sending is complete.

Beehive Compensation -- COMPLETE
    Crest Brainstorm Compensation -- COMPLETE
    Hero's Welcome packs, current user (free, patron/paid), returning user (patron/paid) -- COMPLETE
    Worldwalker packs -- COMPLETE
    Diamond Soul packs -- COMPLETE
    Northern Legion packs -- COMPLETE
    Hero's Welcome packs, returning user (free) -- ON HOLD (Restarted after Anniversary Tokens are complete)
    Downtime Compensation -- IN PROGRESS
    Bonus Patron Time -- ON HOLD (Restarted Tonight)
    Bonus Anniversary Tokens -- NOT STARTED (Tenative: Thursday)
    Topic on News & Announcements sub forum
    Moly Prim
    Member of Prim Clan
    -
    In honor and memory of Quillodon. Thiol's child, God of Yata, Heavenly Protector of explorers, Keeper of the hidden library and Erenor's story

ty moly - i missed it

+ Reply to Thread