+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Any continues for the new Library Quests?

Hybrid View

Any continues for the new Library Quests?

I found a new NPC at 1st floor lobby and started a new series of quests with 2 scroll funitures as bonus. After collecting 18 quest items for the 2nd scroll and amazing anime, the quest just...ended .

D:

I'm trying to find the next story but all I got is a new anime given when I got entering the 2nd floor, but after that I can't find new NPCs for next quest. Is the series ending really so soon? From the story I think there must be a next chapter...

2.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #2
    There are four collectible scrolls in total. One you pick up on the 1st floor, another you piece together on the 2nd floor, and the third you get for free the next time you enter the 2nd or 3rd floor (assuming you've done the first two quests).

And c'mon now... if you've already seen the end of the 3rd cutscene, I think you know who you have to fight to find the final scroll =P

(Note: While they provide a rad backstory on the destruction of the library, these collectible scrolls aren't actually the continuation of the Ayanad Library quests. THOSE pick up exactly where the "Ayanad Mages" questline left off, and continue all the way to the final confrontation in the Heart of Ayanad.)

Hope you guys like it!
    -Quill

Quote Originally Posted by Quillodon View Post
    There are four collectible scrolls in total. One you pick up on the 1st floor, another you piece together on the 2nd floor, and the third you get for free the next time you enter the 2nd or 3rd floor (assuming you've done the first two quests).

And c'mon now... if you've already seen the end of the 3rd cutscene, I think you know who you have to fight to find the final scroll =P

(Note: While they provide a rad backstory on the destruction of the library, these collectible scrolls aren't actually the continuation of the Ayanad Library quests. THOSE pick up exactly where the "Ayanad Mages" questline left off, and continue all the way to the final confrontation in the Heart of Ayanad.)

Hope you guys like it!
    -Quill
    ty! xD

Ok now im ready to die a thousand times for the next quests >

Quote Originally Posted by Quillodon View Post

Hope you guys like it!
    -Quill
    speaking of the library quests.

The library bounties. The quests you bought from the merchant out front is NOT repeatable, but only after 2.0 got a SIGNIFICANT bump in their gold rewards. The ones I know about got a bump from SILVER rewards to: Bounty 8 rewards 100g for quest completion, Bounty 9 is 200g, and Bounty 10 is 400g. If you already completed these quests, are you SoL on getting those awesome gold rewards for quest completion?

Quote Originally Posted by Valfreya View Post
    speaking of the library quests.

The library bounties. The quests you bought from the merchant out front is NOT repeatable, but only after 2.0 got a SIGNIFICANT bump in their gold rewards. The ones I know about got a bump from SILVER rewards to: Bounty 8 rewards 100g for quest completion, Bounty 9 is 200g, and Bounty 10 is 400g. If you already completed these quests, are you SoL on getting those awesome gold rewards for quest completion?
    Yep, just like those that did the obsidian questline got screwed out of the Gilda they give now
    Draciele
    <Fist of the Empire>
    Wynn Nuia

That explains why i haven't been able to find the quest that was supposed to be in yny

+ Reply to Thread