+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: The status of all special compensation packs [Updated: 11:45 AM PDT, 9/18]

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar

The status of all special compensation packs [Updated: 11:45 AM PDT, 9/18]

Greetings Adventurers,

As this was requested on the forums, here is where we are at with sending out our various items to everyone in ArcheAge. These packs are going to a very large list of people, and will take some time for our systems to process appropriately. If you did not get a pack that has been listed as complete and you believe you are eligible, please open a ticket with customer service at http://support.trionworlds.com.

When opening a ticket to request a change of packs or to let us know you did not get a pack, please only open one ticket for your account. Do not open multiple tickets! There is also a a delay in how quickly our team can answer tickets due to the current volume of requests, so please expect an answer within 3-5 days. We are trying to answer and solve your requests as fast as possible.

Opening mutliple tickets slows the process down for everyone, and delays how quickly we can get to your issue. And, due to how many people have filed tickets with us recently, there

If a pack is listed as in-progress, on hold, or not started, please do not contact customer service if you do not have it! Wait until the sending is complete.

Beehive Compensation -- COMPLETE
    Crest Brainstorm Compensation -- COMPLETE
    Hero's Welcome packs, current user (free, patron/paid), returning user (patron/paid) -- COMPLETE
    Worldwalker packs -- IN PROGRESS
    Diamond Soul packs -- COMPLETE
    Northern Legion packs -- COMPLETE
    Hero's Welcome packs, returning user (free) -- COMPLETE
    Downtime Compensation -- COMPLETE
    Bonus Patron Time -- COMPLETE
    Bonus Anniversary Tokens --COMPLETE

Retired from Eanna [Hasla, Lutesong, Rokhala island]
    Perfect
    Moly Prim
    Member of Prim Clan
    -
    In honor and memory of Quillodon. Thiol's child, God of Yata, Heavenly Protector of explorers, Keeper of the hidden library and Erenor's story

i have 5 chars on 3 merge server in NA and EU. still just got the worldwalker pack on 1 char which even doesnt have any land and the tax certs are bound. still missing the pack on the other 4 chars, you said every char involved get this pack up to 6. the same at my daughters account, she even still miss one hero`s welcome pack. so where these packs are complete already? and another thing i am still missing at which of these packs should be the promised loyality tokens for the land we had? still didnt got them...

If Worldwalker is completed then why does your Live support team keep saying that it isn't, i wasted 2 hours already and i am gonna go ballistic if i get the same ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ again, get your ♥♥♥♥ together like seriously

5.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillz1337 View Post
    If Worldwalker is completed then why does your Live support team keep saying that it isn't, i wasted 2 hours already and i am gonna go ballistic if i get the same ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ again, get your ♥♥♥♥ together like seriously
    There were some agents who were an update behind. Everyone should be on the same page now.

6.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloou View Post
    i have 5 chars on 3 merge server in NA and EU. still just got the worldwalker pack on 1 char which even doesnt have any land and the tax certs are bound. still missing the pack on the other 4 chars, you said every char involved get this pack up to 6. the same at my daughters account, she even still miss one hero`s welcome pack. so where these packs are complete already? and another thing i am still missing at which of these packs should be the promised loyality tokens for the land we had? still didnt got them...
    When it comes to the worldwalker pack, it's granted to any character above level 15, or below level 15 and owned land. If you were below level 15 and didn't own land, then your characters may not have received the pack.

Here in the link http://support.trionworlds.com where can i open the ticket then?

Sounds like we may get tokens tomorrow sometime then! Tomorrow is Thursday !!

Bonus Patron Time -- ON HOLD (Restarted Tonight)

How does this work for subscribers?

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata View Post
    When it comes to the worldwalker pack, it's granted to any character above level 15, or below level 15 and owned land. If you were below level 15 and didn't own land, then your characters may not have received the pack.
    i didnt list the below 15 chars^^ the 4 chars i mean are between lvl 29 - 53, the chars of my daughter are between 16 -52, her even 5 chars are missing the worldwalker pack.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast