+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: @Celestrata - What about the Oceanic community?

@Celestrata - What about the Oceanic community?

So maintenance has been running during the only oceanic event - Halcy war. I don't mind it once, neither do I mind have one bloody event to enjoy during oceanic hours but it's getting a bit demoralizing. The other catch to this is leadership points. There really is no chance in hell for anyone from the oceanic time zone to get hero regardless of how big the oceanic community is. As previously mentioned we have 1 event... and a CR/GR. Unless people are alarm clocking events for the early hours of the morning the oceanic community (which is pretty big on Kyrios) will be left behind. We would love for event times to change (even just 1 MM) but the likely hood of this is not good. I like many other oceanic players aren't asking for much to be frank - just don't forget those down under Just hearing from players that I game with and have for a while, that they are getting tired of getting the short straw. I don't want to lose the oceanic crowd that is so strong in this game (on Kyrios at least).

- Sincerely Tinksy, Abolisher and kangaroo rider.
    Tinksy
    <Origin>
    Skullknight

Thumbs up

I'm a South African player and very serious about my Halcy since I enjoy the honor a lot. Only usually get to do it this time of day and play the game before I have to head off to work. Never seen a maintenance this time of day before.

It is wrong for me to assume it's just Oceanic players that get the short straw, there are people playing in similar time zones that also miss a lot of the events
    Tinksy
    <Origin>
    Skullknight

Abyssal starts at 4 to 5 am for Oceanic players, i guess they dont really care.
    Leirej
    <Deity>
    Kyrios
    #EastSideBestSide
    Lands for Sale
    Garage Sale

Trion hates oce players </3 we're like the archers of real life lol
    The proud Healer of Dream Evil- Kyrios West

By comparison, like half of NA players who work regular hours can't even attend a single Halcy...

Trion is a Na/Eu publisher, it doesnt have Oceanic servers nor did XL games ask them to cover Oceanic players. That's like me going to KR servers and ♥♥♥♥♥ing the time zones are all wrong for my time zone.

I know Oceanic players don't have a server/publisher for them. But complaining here on a server/publisher that never said they cater to you doesnt make sense.

Basically - http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...us-missed-this - i already said this yesterday haha but NA people jsut ask us to fk off like ^
    IGN : Kenny (Retired)
    Server : Kyrios (East)

I play on Kyrios, as a kangaroo wrestling crocodile herder I've given up on events, I never do any of them.

I will not sit down and organise my game time because of Trion's wacky ideas of inconvenient timing.

stop asking and go play an aussie game

the times are the times they are, they aren't good for everyone some months i can't attend ANY events because i'm either sleeping or not home. and i'm in the US the region the game is made for
    CCC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast