+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hasla crafting

Hasla crafting

Can we no longer craft t3 things from hasla tokens? I tried yesterday but there was no option..

Retired from Eanna [Hasla, Lutesong, Rokhala island]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobler View Post
    Can we no longer craft t3 things from hasla tokens? I tried yesterday but there was no option..
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata View Post
    Yes. For two weeks after September 12, the following items will be removed from the in-game marketplace on all servers. (If you own one of these items, you will keep it. This will only stop new players from purchasing them for two weeks. Looking at you, Fresh Start servers.)
    [...]
    We will also disable the in-game recipes to create Tier 2 and Tier 3 Hasla weapons in order to preserve balance at the launch of the Fresh Start servers. If you own one of these weapons on a Legacy or Evolution server, you will retain it as normal. This will only stop the creation of new weapons.
    It will be back soon
    Moly Prim
    Member of Prim Clan
    -
    In honor and memory of Quillodon. Thiol's child, God of Yata, Heavenly Protector of explorers, Keeper of the hidden library and Erenor's story

Thank you for the quick response. I will pass on the info.

This is pretty stupid tho. I had the tokens but didn't craft T2/T3 yet and no because of the new servers my server is disabled. How ridiculous is that why should my gameplay be affected by new servers its totally unrelated.

Now they won't even give a definite timeline for when hasla will be enabled. I have enough tokens to craft t3 now but I'm going to have to wait maybe 2 months for that? It's not just unfair it's nonsense. When exactly are they going to enable this thing again? It's good and we'll for the new servers but what about new players on existing servers who are gearing up?

To be honest it's more important that the new servers weren't flooded. Just wait a while, you do want the game to succeed right?

Quote Originally Posted by Nedd View Post
    To be honest it's more important that the new servers weren't flooded. Just wait a while, you do want the game to succeed right?
    And it's only a week remaining
    Moly Prim
    Member of Prim Clan
    -
    In honor and memory of Quillodon. Thiol's child, God of Yata, Heavenly Protector of explorers, Keeper of the hidden library and Erenor's story

Why do they need to disable the existing servers? Why can't they just disable it on new servers? Also, where does it say one week remaining?

Quote Originally Posted by seb8rz View Post
    Why do they need to disable the existing servers? Why can't they just disable it on new servers? Also, where does it say one week remaining?
    Because it's easier to make an overall than a server's specific patch that could bring more issue than anything else
    Moly Prim
    Member of Prim Clan
    -

so umm 1 week still = 7 days? cause still no hasla weaps

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    Regarding the Lunar Farm, majestic tree, mining drill, rumbling sapling on Morpheus and Rangora: the availability of these items is postponed (tentatively) to 10/16 due to the pace of progress on those servers being slower than anticipated. In other words, we're barely out of the "newbie land phase" at this point.
    They were originally going to be this weekend but XL proposed pushing it to the 10/16 update and we agreed in the interests of fair and balanced gameplay.

We will update you if any of this information is changed again.
    Brasse
    I guess it was postponed with that update
    Moly Prim
    Member of Prim Clan
    -

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast