+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Crimson Watch Questline 2.0

Crimson Watch Questline 2.0

Is it glitched? I looked through forums and it says it's part of the story quest now. I'm stuck on "The Riven Gate" the Hateful Ocleera isn't spawning during peace time

Thanks!

ss:http://puu.sh/keXT1/9d825e3d3e.jpg

2.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #2
    I hate incorrect quest text.

I'll confirm on our internal server, but it wouldn't surprise me if that text applied to the EVENT time, which is not happening yet in our version. If so, I'll email XL and ask them to provide the spawn time and/or respawn rate for this version of the Hateful Ocleera. (They might not get back to us before their weekend starts, though, so I apologize for the likely delay.)

Hang in there,
    -Quill

Thank you so much for the reply ! I think without that quest there's no way for people to get crimson quests

4.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by KTY View Post
    Thank you so much for the reply ! I think without that quest there's no way for people to get crimson quests
    I know it still DOES spawn, i just think the timing listed on the quest is incorrect. People are definitely killing it on the live servers.

I suspect XL has it set to respawn like a regular worldboss right now, instead of being bound to a specific event timer. But I'll letch'ya know what they say when they respond =)

Thanks for checking Quill, need to know as well :3

Try checking it an hour after peace time starts. I've killed it in a raid twice now, just before the guild mission/merit quest reset.

Edit: It might be an hour and a half or two hours after peace time starts, I'm not sure. I just know it's been there just before 12am GMT, so match that with the war/peace cycle.

pump this thread, just went there during peace period, and i noticed all the mobs in that area are gone during peace period, waited there for 20mins, dont see the boss. Good job Trion 10/10

http://puu.sh/kg47a/65b55d6787.jpg LOL i just saw u xiao, let the wait begin !

lmao An here, where is the spawn -.-

idk expect the entire peace time?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast