+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Crimson Watch Questline 2.0

ty for coming ^_^ its 25 mins after peace time. Btw An i needed some heal, our party didn't have a healer and I was tanking as a mage LOL

Any update on actual spawn times?

Any update about the actual time it spawns? It's 1 hour into peace period, and it has yet spawned.

Just killed this with 3hr and 37 mins left of war time. Noonish pacific time, game time was around mid day can't say for sure, because I didn't make a note of it, but the sun was definitely out.

Nvm....

Would still like to get some confirmation on specifics. A friend needs this update still. She's been present at two kills but unable to loot anything. Do you need to do a certain percent of damage? Or need to be part of the raid that kills it?

Both times we've found it up, it's been camped by the opposite faction with 10x the number of players.

The area quest that pops when the mob does, completes with no issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Nage View Post
    Would still like to get some confirmation on specifics. A friend needs this update still. She's been present at two kills but unable to loot anything. Do you need to do a certain percent of damage? Or need to be part of the raid that kills it?

Both times we've found it up, it's been camped by the opposite faction with 10x the number of players.

The area quest that pops when the mob does, completes with no issues.
    Heh...there are multiple topics with concerns about the Hateful Ocleera! I'll answer you here though.

He's a 10 hour spawn - which means that almost exactly 10 hours after a kill, he'll spawn again. When (if) the server goes down - he spawns when it comes back up. That's usually the easiest way to keep track !

The area quest to kill a boss mob is (unfortunately) different. XL (in their infinite wisdom) decided that you had to TAG the Ocleera to get credit. This means that if he's camped by the opposing faction, or someone else gets the tag and decides to not let anyone else in the group - might as well walk away for 10 hours since you'll get nothing out of it. Why they went this route - no one knows.

Wish your friend luck! She's going to need it :/ I've been at 9 of the past 14 spawns, and still have been unable to get credit (Why is a QUEST mob on a timer, taggable, and worth guild exp?)

so now the quest for the crimsom watch is fvcked up cuz trion thought is funny this way maybe in the future try to do a full update and add the ocleera event tnx

My friend and I old-school camped the thing, nostalgically reminding me of the weeks spent camping the plane of hate in eq, and making me grateful for a 10 hour spawn timer.

We couldn't get anyone interested in a raid though, so a heavily geared tank from our guild came and we took it down, after a pretty epic fight with several dozen mana pots consumed, after about 20 minutes, just the three of us.

This made us cocky enough to go try the flame lord in Solis. He picked his teeth with my sword after cremating us in 15 seconds flat.

Ocleera Merit Quests

This is the second day in a row that I have gotten an Ocleera Mert quest. This one is titled "Monstrous Ocleera's Mark," but there is no information anywhere on the internet about how to obtain or complete this quest. Does anyone have any information on this, as well as the other Ocleera quests that have no information online? I'm tired of getting Merit quests I can't complete because no one knows how to get started.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2