+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 1 Apex For Answer (main quest related/ANY SERVER).

1 Apex For Answer (main quest related/ANY SERVER).

I had a quest which i had to enter Kroloal Cradle and put out or something on a fire at the start of the entrance (which I did) but it gave another quest to talk to an NPC at the start of the dungeon but it didn't spawn so I ended up abandoning this quest and can't find the quest giver to pick the quest up again. I traced my steps and went back into the dungeon and the NPC now spawns after i flower petals on the bonfire but it does not give the quest. It was part of the main quest line (green exclamation marks) and gave gilda stars. race: elf

1 Apex to the person on any server if you can tell me where to pick the quest up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudoscience View Post
    I had a quest which i had to enter Kroloal Cradle and put out or something on a fire at the start of the entrance (which I did) but it gave another quest to talk to an NPC at the end of the dungeon. I ended up abandoning this quest and can't find the quest giver to pick the quest up again. It was part of the main quest line (green exclamation marks) and gave gilda stars.

1 Apex to the person on any server if you can tell me where to pick the quest up again.
    Go to Firetalon in Windscour I think it was called. You don't have to complete the dungeon to continue
    Quote Originally Posted by Rngesus View Post
    God I love these threads; they make me feel so warm and fuzzy inside.
    Devout worshipper of RNGesus and Scapes, dual wielder of keyboards, 180k wordsmith. I'm Leeroygankins, now stop asking who I am in-game
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage1337 View Post
    It's insulting to see that Trion put forth ANY effort into "saving sheepie".

Really is saddening...
    Savage hates Sheepie

Quote Originally Posted by Moose Wayne View Post
    Go to Firetalon in Windscour I think it was called. You don't have to complete the dungeon to continue
    I just went there. No quest.

The quest was to sprinkle flowers over the bonfire at the entrance (quest completed)

The next quest it gave I abandoned was to talk to Eldris in the dungeon (i abandoned this quest I want this quest again)

Did the story quest even take you to kroloal cradle ?
    I could only think of http://archeagedatabase.net/us/quest/4894/
    But that's just a normal dungeon quest where you have to interact with a dead body near the entrance

There are the story quests pre 2.0
    http://www.ign.com/wikis/archeage/Firran_Story_Quests
    -Aizeek-
    -Gilde ohne Namen-

I just went there. No quest.

The quest was to sprinkle flowers over the bonfire at the entrance (quest completed)

The next quest it gave I abandoned was to talk to Eldris in the dungeon (i abandoned this quest I want this quest again)
    So you sprinkled the flowers but didn't talk to the NPC that spawned? In that case, I'd try backtracking to the previous quest and seeing if you can re-accept the quest. Not sure if you can sprinkle flowers again or not
    Quote Originally Posted by Rngesus View Post
    God I love these threads; they make me feel so warm and fuzzy inside.
    Devout worshipper of RNGesus and Scapes, dual wielder of keyboards, 180k wordsmith. I'm Leeroygankins, now stop asking who I am in-game
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage1337 View Post
    It's insulting to see that Trion put forth ANY effort into "saving sheepie".

Really is saddening...
    Savage hates Sheepie

Go to Diamond Shores, i took the quest to look for a npc in that dungeon in Diamond Shores(Auroria)

I had a quest which i had to enter Kroloal Cradle and put out or something on a fire at the start of the entrance (which I did) but it gave another quest to talk to an NPC at the end of the dungeon. I ended up abandoning this quest and can't find the quest giver to pick the quest up again. It was part of the main quest line (green exclamation marks) and gave gilda stars. race: elf

I think u get that Quest in sanddeep harbor near the statue try to pick it up there again

Re

Just ask someone that does the quest also to sprinkle the fire again and the npc will appear

Re

PS i'm waiting for my apex on Eanna nick:Shahin Eu servers

Quote Originally Posted by zaffi View Post
    Just ask someone that does the quest also to sprinkle the fire again and the npc will appear
    thats not the npc which gives the quest..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast