+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Marcala Castle - Good Fights, bugged Castle

Rohan never buy castle btw i was on siege and i know how log they was preparing for it that not many defenders come dosnt mean that they buy

I was there for helping... Or better said try... (second raid after Oo 30 Minutes)
    I heard just: Wtf they attacking melee. 30 secs and wall down. Ect.... I was rolling my eyes... Bugage confirmed. Rly sad it was bugged, was hoping for a good siege

Beth - divine goddess
    the day you log in and realize, that you got thrown away cause of RL
    twitch.tv/famous_Bee

sometimes i dont understand you guys, seriously.
    we prepared hard for the siege with rohan, planned everything, invested time ... and now rohan "bought" the keep ?!
    if you were in the exact same situation you would posting some ♥♥♥♥ like "uh, the cowards even didnt show up".

there is a whole ♥♥♥♥ing keep in heedmar, a whole ♥♥♥♥ing exploited keep !
    what about that ? ppl lost land there, cause you guys exploited the ♥♥♥♥ out of this stupid siege system.
    already forgotten ? never happened ? look at ur ♥♥♥♥ing guild name: "APEX Prophecy", that should remind you.
    in any other mmo, when there actually are active (non ******ed gms) everyone involved in this ♥♥♥♥ would have been perm banned and the keep had been destroyed.

i got not one, not ONE good siege out of this stupid system.
    everytime someone is exploiting, dont declare war or even doesnt show up for the fight.
    and now even the god damn walls are bugged ? ♥♥♥♥ it, rly

but its a good thing that you are offering to return the keep if trion says its a bug (it is clearly a bug)

Quote Originally Posted by dafaithz View Post
    we prepared hard for the siege with rohan, planned everything, invested time ... and now rohan "bought" the keep ?!
    if you were in the exact same situation you would posting some ♥♥♥♥ like "uh, the cowards even didnt show up".

what about that ? ppl lost land there, cause you guys exploited the ♥♥♥♥ out of this stupid siege system.
    already forgotten ? never happened ? look at ur ♥♥♥♥ing guild name: "APEX Prophecy", that should remind you.
    in any other mmo, when there actually are active (non ******ed gms) everyone involved in this ♥♥♥♥ would have been perm banned and the keep had been destroyed.

everytime someone is exploiting, dont declare war or even doesnt show up for the fight.

but its a good thing that you are offering to return the keep if trion says its a bug (it is clearly a bug)
    QQ

Apex Prophecy reminds you that we're the best, each time you see our castle you remember how we trolled you! From my side i just see people crying and getting salty for their destroyed lands.

QQ moar, from where we re we just laughing at you

Quote Originally Posted by dafaithz View Post

Do you even know how the siege exploit works? All they did was changing lodestone. If Aesir do change lodestone in Marcala now is that castle also exploited?
    Is that not allowed? People lost land. Alot of people lost land when they did the transfer here and have bought land for high prices. Where was Standby when Rohan had siege? Did Anthalon, got wiped at morpheus. Great allies.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGengar View Post
    Where was Standby when Rohan had siege? Did Anthalon, got wiped at morpheus. Great allies.

You are so frustated you have to post with that account ? Maybe i'm wrong but i never saw this character Superfrustated.

And for the land, Dafaithz or StandBy are not even concerned since we didn't have a land there.

For the wallbug, Trion still at the top of their incapacity to manage this game and specially on Eanna who is by far the most active server : fake castle in middle of heedmar, walls bugged.
    I have a question of Trion : instead of just sending us free "gifts" (reds trees ect), can you just work on your game? Or maybe ask someone to do it ?

1/ Can we have something for the non siege of the patch week ?
    2/ Can you send me 120 stone packs since i have to change all the walls of our castle ?
    3/ Destroy the fake castle in Heedmar ?
    4/ Can you work on the insane lags we have at sea event ?
    5/ Can you do your job ?

Loving

PS : Apex Prophecy reminds you that we're the best, each time you see our castle you remember how we trolled you!
    What castle ? StandBy one ? rofl...

Where was Standby when Rohan had siege? Great allies.
    When we saw Rohan had a siege, we asked them how many people they needed, they asked us for some, some of us went there (3 officers and some players). You got your answer, now you can back in your cave and drink more beer
    And Ridas could you make an effort on your GIF?

Do you even know how the siege exploit works? All they did was changing lodestone.
    Since you are multibull♥♥♥♥ting i will multi post. If you change the lonestone when your scroll is in your enemy inventory : yes it's an exploit and that's exactly what you did.

More beer, less ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ pls...

This was not a serious attack and we have destroyed the gate in 10 min ....
    So yes, the walls was bug, but your defence suck really hard. With a serious attack this castle was lost.

btw i hope that trion gonna do something about this bug.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast