+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Freshwater fishing area haranya

Quote Originally Posted by Katki View Post
    What?? I was not aware I could get a pink marlin out of the lake.. those make awesome trophies *gets out her pole and lures*
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainN64 View Post
    I've only seen the pink marlin at the Mirage Fishing Extravaganza. I'd be interested to know if they have been found outside of that event!
    Mind you I'm basing this on the marlin houses I found on the shore of Tahyang's soundless lake. Two 28x houses were covered in the buggers. Now those houses are covered in the paintings from the summer event.

Good fishing though.
    Server: Kadum
    Faction: East/West

Experience colours perception.

Quote Originally Posted by Focslain View Post
    Mind you I'm basing this on the marlin houses I found on the shore of Tahyang's soundless lake. Two 28x houses were covered in the buggers. Now those houses are covered in the paintings from the summer event.

Good fishing though.
    Ah well, I have seen houses like that all over the place, so I am going to say they got them in salty water =P
    I am outraged that you are outraged, and if you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I've seen several safe zone freshwater fishing spots. If there is a fish scale seller, chances are the water will process sport fish eventually. Falcorth has a lil spot, for example. Windscour and kurkasse as well, that I've fished in for sure.

As mentioned, the gold for them is low, but printing the fry packs count towards a merit star achievement

fresh water fishing

you can ish in many different areas for fresh water fish, just dont spawn all the time, gotta stand hop.
    SF, windscour, Rok, Archium iris( a few stands), two crowns,gweonid lake,solzreed, and i believe these are all, all ive seen. just remember, they arent always up, u have to hop to find them, dont get discouraged, fresh water do exist. Carp, Eel and Arowana.

Quote Originally Posted by hmumm View Post
    you can ish in many different areas for fresh water fish, just dont spawn all the time, gotta stand hop.
    SF, windscour, Rok, Archium iris( a few stands), two crowns,gweonid lake,solzreed, and i believe these are all, all ive seen. just remember, they arent always up, u have to hop to find them, dont get discouraged, fresh water do exist. Carp, Eel and Arowana.
    Necro power over 9000.
    5-year-old thread and except for focslain all of the players here have been inactive on the forum for more than 4 years.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2