Quote Originally Posted by Quillodon View Post
Quote Originally Posted by CoDa View Post
This quest (http://archeagedatabase.net/us/quest/6615/), and the quest before it. Do they actually exist?
Hello CoDa!I can't answer all of your questions, but I can totally answer this one. I actually edited those quests. (And it is REALLY bugging me that the website has the dialogue out of order.)The Crimson Watch quests are all part of the "campaign" quests now. To reach them you must finish your original level 1-30 campaign quests (the green exclamation marks), and then start the new level 30-50 quests that you can find in Ynystere or Cinderstone (depending on your faction). These new campaign quests will guide you through the PvP zones and eventually lead you to Diamond Shores to join the Crimson Watch.Note: players are having some trouble completing one of the new campaign quests right now because you have to fight a worldboss known as the Hateful Ocleera. When you reach that point, be sure to pay attention in faction chat because the monster only spawns every 10 hours and you're gonna wanna get there fast when it does.As for your questions about the game: ask them! I see all sorts of fun discussions happening in the “skillsets & classes” forums, and I’m sure there are plenty of helpful people here who can point you in the right direction for anything else you’re working on.I mean… there’s jerks, TOO. But hey, that’s ArcheAge.Hope that helps!-Quill
Jump to post...