+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Should I stay or should I go now

Well tbh if you are taken into serpentis with that low gear, then you are lucky. but I have seen plenty of high geared players get kicked because they did it their own way. If you are in a raid then simply follow the commands given by the leader, if it fails then he needs to look at what he should have changed. but how can he run a dungeon while others do their own thing because they want to?

You can always offer to lead the dungeon yourself so you can show them how to do it quicker!

Quote Originally Posted by Dilwad View Post
    I am not a carebear, i rather enjoy PVP but my health makes me slow in responce time so solo pvp is out of the question. as for the afore mentioned carebear tho...i do like the farming and trading but it gets rather boring quite quickly.

So...MMO's are about many people interacting...Ive tried but my lack of grindability and hesitance towards being a multi spec changing robot has halted any advancement to end game content. Once again it has become a game of gearscore.

So i ask...is there space for me in this game or is it all just cash cows? for that matter, will all games become like this? If you have read this far then you are saying..."you have already answered your own question ". But id like some input from others like me ( or even the trolls who dont care ) to see if there is a reason to stay.
    I'm a solo carebear, no interest in PvP in ArcheAge. That's how I deal with the cash cows, I avoid them.

My favourite time in PvP was back in the mob wars of Alterac Valley etc. in WoW, but it's a little less convenient to do that in AA because there are so few times that group melee occurs. And the whole purpling thing detracts.

I hate the grind, so for me it's dailies and maybe some of those eight daily challenges, maybe a few trade runs, possibly an easy dungeon and sometimes a bit of work on upgrading gear. That's my AA day, takes an hour or two and distracts me from all the usual obligations of adulthood.

And there are a ton of old people playing MMOs by the way. Of all online games, that includes all the Candy Crush etc., the figures are that the average gamer is a woman in her 30s. Not a teenage boy as we tend to think.

Darlin' you got to let me know
    Should I stay or should I go?
    If you say that you are mine
    I'll be here 'til the end of time
    So you got to let me know
    Should I stay or should I go?
    It's always tease tease tease
    You're happy when I'm on my knees
    One day is fine and next is black
    So if you want me off your back
    Well come on an' let me know
    Should I Stay or should I go?