+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Can we play do something with this frigging random discconects

Can we play do something with this frigging random discconects

TRION PLEASE DO SOMETHING CUZ I"M SICK OF THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!1AND NOT ONLY ME is just ****** to do something and all of a sudden game ends

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Mehsu
    Former Leader of Pirate Bay former Beluga Bay
    Former Highest HFK on Nui(EU) @ Aprox 22000kills/170k Honor

I SECOND THIS

its litterely cancer to the community at this point
    Lightning Of Rangora
    '' Top Tier Darkrunner ''
    - Core -

4.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #4
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    It's still being investigated guys. I know, I know, I've been having multiple crashes too. And they usually all happen at exactly the worst possible moments.

Getting disconnected more than usual with 2.0 and it sure sucks. Would like to see some improvement with this.
    Come, visit Ollo - a tranquil resort destination! Enjoy PvE without the hassle of getting ganked. Trade all your packs with no worries. Then kick back in your lawn chair and enjoy a Duhuta's in peace.

If you are having issues during large scale events, I've found going into functionality and setting game to default player appearances helps a lot.

Guys, its okay. They are trying to make all the F2P buy Patron. F2P have to stay logged in for labor so this makes perfect sense. People can't babysit their computers 24/7, they have to work,school.. have things to do in their lives, whatever. So when disconnects happen they get F..ed. They come home and want to play but bam... no labor.

If I lose another hauler....
    Marose
    Merchant Commander
    Iron Army
    Tahyang West

"In the end it must be as it is and always has been: great things remain for the great, abysses for the profound, nuances and shudders for the refined, and, in brief, all that is rare for the rare"

+ Reply to Thread