+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The 11 most common class combinations in Archeage

Most of the infos are correct but the example builds are kinda terrible. But this would be a good beginner guide for most new players.

Quote Originally Posted by Sekkusu View Post
    Most of the infos are correct but the example builds are kinda terrible. But this would be a good beginner guide for most new players.
    Most of example builds are from those top players in KR server.
    I edited some of them a bit because some skills need experiences to use correctly.
    I wouldn't suggest that to new players.

Actually archer1 is stronger than archer2. If archer2 initiates combat first, archer1 can escape it, but if archer1 initiates the combat, archer2 has no other option but to fight. And the key tactic for archer1 to win after the initiation use his burst damage, then backflip teleport escape, wait for burst to cd and initiate again. Teleport stun arrow + sleep will put enemy to sleep for 7, aswell stealing 2 buffs. Afterwards hunters mark + plunge will knock the target of their feet. And you cant CC character with will skill tree.

Interesting read, will be fun to compare them to other builds in the future, thanks!
    <Majora>
    Majora is a guild with a roster filled not merely with high quality raiders, but more importantly high quality people, who can respect both the guild and community within which we play.

Quote Originally Posted by kiukiu View Post
    Actually archer1 is stronger than archer2. If archer2 initiates combat first, archer1 can escape it, but if archer1 initiates the combat, archer2 has no other option but to fight. And the key tactic for archer1 to win after the initiation use his burst damage, then backflip teleport escape, wait for burst to cd and initiate again.

You forgot about defense class.
    It is literally anti archer class.
    Only one of top players could actually beat Archer 2 by 1 at 1:1
    As long as archer 2 is not a noob, it will be incredibility hard to win.

You mention that use burst damage then backflip teleport escape.
    I won't work really.
    They both have the same range of attack, and most of attack by 1 will be blocked.

Very good!!!

I'm save this post for my future in AA
    | Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Facebook |

"Only the wise man sees the truth through the words"

Quote Originally Posted by Forestcrow View Post
    Most of example builds are from those top players in KR server.
    I edited some of them a bit because some skills need experiences to use correctly.
    I wouldn't suggest that to new players.
    If they're from top Korean players then leave them as they are and put them in context because some of the skill points could've been spent better.

Quote Originally Posted by Sekkusu View Post
    If they're from top Korean players then leave them as they are and put them in context because some of the skill points could've been spent better.

Can you pick one from my post, and post your version of skill tree?

that warrior 2 video is scary, but honestly even if those are the best or most common that's not what i want in this game, i want my own classes before i even saw which was more OP, so kinda happy its not on this list.

Quote Originally Posted by Jengo View Post
    that warrior 2 video is scary, but honestly even if those are the best or most common that's not what i want in this game, i want my own classes before i even saw which was more OP, so kinda happy its not on this list.

I like your idea. Building your own class

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast