+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: @Celestrada about Ayanad Design in the Library

Quote Originally Posted by mendan View Post
    It was never as easy as popping a bunch of loot potions and sitting back and watching the ayanad designs roll in. It's about 1 in 10k chance for a design. With 200% loot potions you're looking at 1 in 5000 chance. The point is they need to release the merit shop ones. Make them for a crazy amount of badges or something and adjust from there, but something needs to be done.
    It's only 1/10,000 if you're farming two star mobs IRC. 1/20,000 for 1 star, and 1/40,000 for no star.

I farmed over 600 mobs (~600 coinpurses not counting the big ones) in library floor 3 and didn't get a single damn enchanted skein or disciples teardrop whatever the floor 3 thing is, I had all 3 for the costume in my inventory, 100/20/20 from back when I leveled to 55, and they were still at 20 after 600 mobs.

That was nerfed, they just straight up don't exist anymore, and they expect what, 60 or something of them? 70?

3.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #13
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    The drops in the library at large are a question the team is still looking into. We've opened up a QA testing request on this, but they were unable to confirm from their testing that the rates have changed. Once we have any type of solid or new information, we'll be sure to post it.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata View Post
    The drops in the library at large are a question the team is still looking into. We've opened up a QA testing request on this, but they were unable to confirm from their testing that the rates have changed. Once we have any type of solid or new information, we'll be sure to post it.
    When you say rates, do you mean only the ayanad design drop rates? Because if you're saying that the costume mats and green purse rates haven't changed, then anyone will call bull on that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rngesus View Post
    God I love these threads; they make me feel so warm and fuzzy inside.
    Devout worshipper of RNGesus and Scapes, dual wielder of keyboards, 180k wordsmith. I'm Leeroygankins, now stop asking who I am in-game
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage1337 View Post
    It's insulting to see that Trion put forth ANY effort into "saving sheepie".

Really is saddening...
    Savage hates Sheepie

2 hours isn't a very long time when you're farming ayanad designs lol... 1/40,000 drop chance. You could be farming 8 hours a day for two years and not get a single drop.
    Dayman
    -O-
    Lv. 55 Fighter of the Nightman
    -O-
    Champion of <The Sun>
    -O-

Master of Karate - and Friendship! - for everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfguarde View Post
    2 hours isn't a very long time when you're farming ayanad designs lol... 1/40,000 drop chance. You could be farming 8 hours a day for two years and not get a single drop.
    It could also be a 1/2 chance and you could farm for 8 hours a day for 2 years and not get it.

Ayanad design dont drop from my testing.

This is a joke i pay for patron, i pay you for a service and you troll us with drops that dont drop.......

Well, when the designs never dropped before, and they don't drop now, i'd say it's easy for your QA testing to determine that the rates are normal. The difference between .0001 and .0000 is pretty small after-all.

I have farmed over 250k mobs without a single drop. 2 hours is nothing...
    Ljungen
    Guildmaster of Unbroken
    @ Eanna EU
    Guild Forum |
    You will never break us!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast