+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Morpheus Needs More Carebears

Morpheus Needs More Carebears

*points to title The market for grown goods is ♥♥♥♥ing trash please I can't make everything myself :'( more carebears should roll Morpheus on the master race east side <3
    Maddiez | <Memento Mori> | Inoch(RIP)

TRASH GUILD DO NOT JOIN

Memento Mori(RIP) Guild Leader

Carebear|<Carebear Nation>|Morpheus(RIP)

Interesting turn of events... I have an alt level 32, my cooking/farming are both around 1000 prof.... i'll do what I can.

HEY CAREBEARS ARE A FORCE TO FEAR! have u not watched the Carebears show? they are ♥♥♥♥ing DANK
    ~ Sainless Steel Deku ~

8th - Tyrenos - Daku <Unforgivin> / <FLEX>
    7th - Kadum - Dekusol <Angelic Order>
    6th - ArcheRage - Dekusol <Save Our Souls> / <Panic>
    5th - Nui - Deku <A.S.E.S> / <Unforgiven>
    4th - Thunderwing - Aether <V E R I T A S> / <KGB>
    3rd - Reckoning - Arrow <Renegades> / <Epidemic> / <Plan B>
    2nd - Morpheus - Aether <Renegades> / <PRIME> / <POWER>
    1st - Kyrios - Aerosolz <Lithium>

Note on Private Server: NEVER PLAY IT.

4.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #4
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    I never understood why people always thrash others who don't participate in PvP. Everyone needs some farmers for the economy to work appropriately. Without base materials, the system becomes flawed. I always <3 people who are in to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata View Post
    I never understood why people always thrash others who don't participate in PvP. Everyone needs some farmers for the economy to work appropriately. Without base materials, the system becomes flawed. I always <3 people who are in to that.
    We love them too... in less populated servers...

Servers that are active in pvp need to be filled with pvp players. Not farmers.

Just saying
    RIP 2014 - 2018
    Cardiologist/Physician/Giver

"Time for me to move on, have fun everybody and be nice to each other and play the selfless game. After all, its just a game." - Cardio

Everyone needs everyone. Period. Carebears are meant to stay cooking for you or farming haha, not to be the meat for you to kill, since everyone has a role in the gameplay environment.

OoooOoooOo Celestrata loves me! <3
    I am outraged that you are outraged, and if you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I've said it before but we are in a famers maker right now on Morpheus, they can make 10-20silver per labor spent farming crops.
    You want to work smarter not harder in AA. Make your money work for you. INVESTMENT tips all day in my channel follow me!

Link to my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp-...OVObusemDVEXoA Everything you need to know about archeage. Guides on leveling, housing, rare items, how to make lots of money etc. Daily updates and features

Not sure if this was directed at me, but I was being quite serious. I guess carebear is seen as a negative way of addressing more crafting oriented players, but I like it XD (hence my name on Morpheus). The current morpheus AH is pretty empty in regards to crops and what not and the prices will only go up especially when someone decides to make public crafting houses and everyone can make consumables regardless of their proficiency which will end up driving up the prices of base mats by quite a bit XD So I was hoping my fellow crafters might see this and pop on over to farm away XD
    Maddiez | <Memento Mori> | Inoch(RIP)

TRASH GUILD DO NOT JOIN

Memento Mori(RIP) Guild Leader

Carebear|<Carebear Nation>|Morpheus(RIP)

10.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #10
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddiez View Post
    Not sure if this was directed at me, but I was being quite serious. I guess carebear is seen as a negative way of addressing more crafting oriented players, but I like it XD (hence my name on Morpheus). The current morpheus AH is pretty empty in regards to crops and what not and the prices will only go up especially when someone decides to make public crafting houses and everyone can make consumables regardless of their proficiency which will end up driving up the prices of base mats by quite a bit XD So I was hoping my fellow crafters might see this and pop on over to farm away XD
    It was more general than anything else. I hate it when a portion of the community attempts to claim that their way of playing a game is better than another group's. That doesn't come from any one person.

The rule of a game should always be that you should do what you have fun with. Just because someone else does something differently doesn't mean it's necessarily wrong. Farming is crazy fun to some people. PvP is crazy fun to some people. But not everyone loves those things. Some people explore, some people craft, some people play politics. That's the best part of ArcheAge, in my opinion -- you truly do get to choose your path.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast