+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: @Celestrata Can you bring out a BR server please?

@Celestrata Can you bring out a BR server please?

Morpheus server is a clear indicator that we need a BR server, because almost 50%+ of the server is BR. Lots of English speaking players are leaving because it is just so heavily populated with people who don't speak English even though it is a NA server.

Anyways, just an idea for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Olympiad View Post
    Morpheus server is a clear indicator that we need a BR server, because almost 50%+ of the server is BR. Lots of English speaking players are leaving because it is just so heavily populated with people who don't speak English.

LOL welcome to salphira @ launch. It aint gonna happen, Salphira was the "unofficial" BR server and now it seems like Morpheus is gonna be the new one. All I can say is good luck and better polish up on your Portuguese . That server was doomed from the start lol.

I didn't even know Brazillians had reliable internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Olympiad View Post
    Morpheus server is a clear indicator that we need a BR server, because almost 50%+ of the server is BR. Lots of English speaking players are leaving because it is just so heavily populated with people who don't speak English even though it is a NA server.

I really don't understand the blatant hatred of someone, just because they're from a different country. What's it your damn business if these people want to play here? Play your game, stop hating people because of their race and mind your damn business.

Waaaaah, I can't understand faction chat
    Altimar
    Master Paladin, Noob Doomlord, Tanky af Templar, lolSkullknight
    "There are no casuals in this house." -Morsakin

Quote Originally Posted by Coma View Post
    I really don't understand the blatant hatred of someone, just because they're from a different country. What's it your damn business if these people want to play here? Play your game, stop hating people because of their race and mind your damn business.
    Actually, coming from someone who actually played on Salphira west which was swarmed with Brazilians. Even other Brazilian players will tell you that a majority of the Brazilian community is quite toxic lol. It's been that way for a long time now in a number of different games with a high Brazilian population. It's not even all of them but simply because a majority of them is known for using mods/hacks whatnot or just simply the way they act, people tend to have an immediate dislike towards them. There's plenty of Brazilian players who are great to play with but there's so many of them who just refuse to even learn the english language that it does get quite frustrating lol.

And to be honest, with the amount of brazilian players there were at beta testing, Trion should have gone ahead and actually made a Brazilian server. It would have been for the better lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Coma View Post
    NA server = North America
    Brazil = South America

playing on NA server is fine as long as you can ♥♥♥♥ing communicate in the default language of the server.
    retired?

aa forums better than the game

Quote Originally Posted by chocobo View Post
    Actually, coming from someone who actually played on Salphira west which was swarmed with Brazilians. Even other Brazilian players will tell you that a majority of the Brazilian community is quite toxic lol. It's been that way for a long time now in a number of different games with a high Brazilian population. It's not even all of them but simply because a majority of them is known for using mods/hacks whatnot or just simply the way they act, people tend to have an immediate dislike towards them. There's plenty of Brazilian players who are great to play with but there's so many of them who just refuse to even learn the english language that it does get quite frustrating lol.
    ^ So much this.

We had a few BRs on our server (Tahyang) and believe me they were toxic and not liked for a reason. The ones on our server - if they were salty or butthurt over something they would use the "Suspected User" debuff to grief people. They also purpled on various folks to steal packs then pretended they didn't understand English (When quite a few of them did or had previously understood/spoke English). I've personally haven't seen them outright exploit on our server, but I honestly wouldn't put it past them based on their past behavior.

WAHHHH I ROLLED ON THE EASY MODE ZERG FACTION, AND NOW ALL THE BR ZERG SPAMS BR IN CHATTTTTT

If you dont wanna read BR chat then dont play on the BR faction. West side on morpheus has almost ZERO foreign chat. Cause it isn't zerged. You cant have the best of both worlds. Deal with it or reroll to a non zerg. Dont expect easy halcyona and mistmerrow wins tho if you do because we arent a zerg.
    #SaveArchery

ITT Racists

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast