+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for 16xfarm quest guide West since 1.7

Looking for 16xfarm quest guide West since 1.7

Hi all,

Returning player from long ago. Have googled my behind off but can't find an updated quest guide. Can anyone please help?

Thank you.

Retired from Eanna [Hasla, Lutesong, Rokhala island]
    Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    Adventurers and future farmers,

As you have probably noticed since Dread Prophecies launched, the questline involving the Blue Salt Brotherhood NPCs has changed. The previous quests involved in getting the Scarecrow Farm Design and donkey mount are no longer able to be completed since ArcheAge Version 1.7 Build 6.0 hit the live servers late last month.

It's safe to abandon the following expired quests:
    • Trade Run: Solzreed to Memoria
    • Trade Run: Gweonid to Solzreed
    • Trade Run: Lilyut to Marianople
    • Trade Run: Arcum Iris to Falcorth
    • Trade Run: Falcorth to Widesleeves
    • Trade Run: Tigerspine to Austera
    Once you've completed A Garden of Your Own which grants the Scarecrow Garden Design at level 10, you must start and complete the Choosing a Path quest to open up the Scarecrow Farm Design and donkey mount questline. Be sure to note that your character must be level 30 to be eligible for the donkey and Scarecrow Farm Design quests. Also, even if you had progressed through the expired questline, you'll need to abandon the active one and start anew.

The new Blue Salt Brotherhood questline after Choosing a Path is:

WEST:
    • Trade Run: Lilyut to Dewstone (from Blue Salt Trading Guide NPC in Windshade)
    • Trade Run: Dewstone to Solzreed
    • Trade Run: Solzreed to Austera
    EAST:
    • Trade Run: Tigerspine to Mahadevi (from Blue Salt Trading Guide NPC in Anvilton)
    • Trade Run: Mahadevi to Austera
    • Trade Run: Austera to Solzreed
    To help you find the Blue Salt Trading Guide NPC, talk to NPC Tasha in Solisa (in Halcyona) to take her A Master of Trade quest at level 30 and be guided to either Windshade or Anvilton. You'll need to first complete Choosing a Path to see this quest.

We'll be sure to outline changes to important questlines like this in the patch notes moving forward. Thanks to the players who helped answer questions about this on the forums since the update went live!

DEUTSCH:
    Spoiler:

FRANCAIS:
    Spoiler:
    There
    Moly Prim
    Member of Prim Clan
    -
    In honor and memory of Quillodon. Thiol's child, God of Yata, Heavenly Protector of explorers, Keeper of the hidden library and Erenor's story

Maybe look in the dev tracker over the past week? I think Quill mentioned something about now needing to be 30 before the donkey/16 quests show up?

Can I make any pack between those routes or is it a specific one? Trying to understand what materials I'll need.

Actually, East would be helpful as well.

Thank you very much.

Retired from Eanna [Hasla, Lutesong, Rokhala island]
    Quote Originally Posted by AoXoMoXoA View Post
    Can I make any pack between those routes or is it a specific one? Trying to understand what materials I'll need.
    I'vn't done it since 1.7, however I'm pretty sure that quest will ask you a specific pack like pre-1.7 questline
    Moly Prim
    Member of Prim Clan
    -
    In honor and memory of Quillodon. Thiol's child, God of Yata, Heavenly Protector of explorers, Keeper of the hidden library and Erenor's story

+ Reply to Thread