+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: @ Trion: We need more land!

Quote Originally Posted by Seku View Post
    That only meanse Mangogogo should look harder for land and make some effort.
    Or it means Kahmlee was incredibly lucky. Hope you enjoy the evolution next year as well.

This mindset that you get nothing for free "just" because you're a patron is terrible. The land system is still poor. And patron was supposed to mean VIP, above the others, so it's kinda lame to still have to be without land just because bots or the people who benefited from the economy at the very start and since it's so broken, continue to prosper now while the new players suffer, get all the land, then charge 500g for 16x16 like it's nothing. I'm sorry but patrons SHOULD get atleast one guaranteed 16x16. Static maps like in other games would be just enough. Of course this is prettier, but look what it does to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangogogo View Post
    Or it means Kahmlee was incredibly lucky. Hope you enjoy the evolution next year as well.
    Already prepping for it But for now there seems no reason because my merged server (Sirothe) looks healthy in terms of population. Then again there are a few demos coming up and itīs quite early for that imho.
    Some ppl left because of a PK guild that would guild flare on single haulers.
    A transparent discussion forum with no artificial restrictions on AA and other games

F2P is a lie. There are only costs. Costs have to be paid. Payment grants revenue. Revenue is made through the cash shop. Through the cash shop your bank account will be broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Caelus View Post
    This mindset that you get nothing for free "just" because you're a patron is terrible. The land system is still poor. And patron was supposed to mean VIP, above the others, so it's kinda lame to still have to be without land just because bots or the people who benefited from the economy at the very start and since it's so broken, continue to prosper now while the new players suffer, get all the land, then charge 500g for 16x16 like it's nothing. I'm sorry but patrons SHOULD get atleast one guaranteed 16x16. Static maps like in other games would be just enough. Of course this is prettier, but look what it does to the game.
    Patron does mean VIP- you get more than double the LP for starters.

It does not however get you land just because you are a Patron.
    Land system is not broken, like everything else in AA it is about fighting for what you want.
    Land is supposed to be rare that is why it is limited and NON INSTANCED.
    Nothing in this game is guaranteed, absolutely nothing

It works perfectly fine- it weeds out the players that will not work for what they want or adapt until they can get what they want.
    if you want land bad enough you will make a plan, or you don't really want it

Saying that players who were here from the start had it easier is also ridiculously shortsighted.
    It was much harder back then because no 2 unbuilt limit.

What happened to joining a guild that has farming space for new players?
    Taking any land you can find even it it is an 8x8 in the armpit of Savannah?
    Making a list of demos?
    Mailing someone an offer on land you would like?
    There are many many ways in this game to get a leg up and to get land.

People who say gimme just don't want to hear it because they just want

Quote Originally Posted by Physician View Post
    We need more land!

Open up the grey zone please!
    Look if Trion made more land then there would be more players and that would mean more lag.

Trion is looking after us by keeping players away.

Quote Originally Posted by Caelus View Post
    No! You realize most bots have patrion. Tbats how they grab and resale land. You want land, go mi e. Go find hidden farms. Go fish. Go treasure hunting. Tben buy land. You are not entitled to it! Put on your big boy pants and earn it so you can enjoy it.

That goes for anyone wanting more land. Trion cant give it. Xlgames won't give it. As an AA korea player, they not released any new lands in kr so what you ask is unrealistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangogogo View Post
    Yesterday I placed my house close to my farm in Diamond Shores, and there was another 16x16 available.

Or I'm more than incredibly lucky...
    or simply a lot of people during the rush placed their buildings with no real intention to use, and let them expire.

Quote Originally Posted by Kahmlee View Post
    Yesterday I placed my house close to my farm in Diamond Shores, and there was another 16x16 available.

Or I'm more than incredibly lucky...
    or simply a lot of people during the rush placed their buildings with no real intention to use, and let them expire.

What server u playing on? because i've been playing on kyprosa since server merge and had to buy a 16x16. Haven't seen a single 16x16 spot available.

Instead of opening new lands re-aranging them could fix alot as well .... and cut off those weird ♥♥♥ angle's and stuff to allow more houses in

Quote Originally Posted by Pret View Post
    What server u playing on? because i've been playing on kyprosa since server merge and had to buy a 16x16. Haven't seen a single 16x16 spot available.
    I'm on the Anthalon server.
    I've seen some other unfinished buildings close to expire here, and also some land for sale.

Instead of opening new lands re-aranging them could fix alot as well .... and cut off those weird ♥♥♥ angle's and stuff to allow more houses in
    The arrangement could be fixed to avoid situation like the one found in one of those small housing areas that allow exactly two 16x16, but was entirely taken by one because was placed right in the middle...
    or maybe not, and this was done on purpose to avoid someone else take the other spot.

Thats good idea, about re-aranging.
    I have found my 16x16 and 24x24 next to eachother on kyprosa so it's possible to do it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4