Closed Thread
Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North America Weekly Maintenance: 10/6/15 at 7:00 AM PDT [COMPLETE]

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar

ArcheAge North America Weekly Maintenance: 10/6/15 at 7:00 AM PDT [COMPLETE]

Update 9:12 AM PDT -- The servers are now open and available. Thank you for your patience, everyone, and apologize again for this morning's mistake.

Good morning all,

Our network operations team called just now and let us know that they had brought the servers down 30 minutes earlier than was scheduled. The plan officially was to bring the US servers down at 7 AM PDT, as stated in our posts and our in-game messaging. The team apologizes that this issue has occurred. We will investigate what caused the confusion and make sure it does not happen again.

Adventurers,

The North American ArcheAge servers will be unavailable at 7:00 AM PDT (GMT-7) on Tuesday, October 6th for our scheduled weekly maintenance and patch.

The estimated duration for this downtime is 5 hours. In-game messaging will be broadcast in advance of the downtime. This maintenance will include a patch that is ~60mb in size. This patch will address a few issues surrounding an increase in client crashes and provide a fix for Harani Castle Walls taking normal damage instead of only siege damage.

Thanks for your patience, and we can't wait to see you back in Erenor!

Will any of the pet, guild and crest bugs be fixed in this maintenance?

Thanks.

wtb: UI save issues fix.

Is there a possibility of opening the server sooner? At least let me play after I get off work. 5 hrs is too long. zzzz

5.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #5
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mitsukihayase View Post
    Is there a possibility of opening the server sooner? At least let me play after I get off work. 5 hrs is too long. zzzz
    There is a possibility we could open early, but we scheduled this amount of time to make sure we can get all of the required work done this week. It's a more complicated maintenance than usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Nashlighter View Post
    Will any of the pet, guild and crest bugs be fixed in this maintenance?

Thanks.
    As it is not listed, no, they will not be addressed. Did you mean the issue where crest stamps sometimes no longer work?

Whens the Halloween event coming! I see you changed your name... tell us, Lady Bloodsong!

*twitches* must.. haz.. snail...
    Lucius, you shall not be forgotten.

Fiain of Nazar - Thought to be the lone eastern rper.
    The High Council - proud member.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post

As it is not listed, no, they will not be addressed. Did you mean the issue where crest stamps sometimes no longer work?
    Yes. It's spreading too, at first I thought it was just mine, but I'm seeing a lot of my neighbor's stuff coming up blank now too.

Also the thing on the pets was submitted on a ticket dated the 18th of September, and this is the response I got yesterday:

GM Awsam Yesterday at 16:38
    Hello,

Thanks for the report regarding pets acting and moving incorrectly. We will be forwarding this along to the ArcheAge team. Future reports can also be posted on our forums, which can be found below:

http://forums.archeagegame.com/forum...hp?48-Hospital

These reports will be reviewed by the ArcheAge team. You will not hear directly back regarding any suggestion or bug, but keep an eye on our forums as all changes will be included in the patch notes.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing ArcheAge.

Your reference number for this ticket is 349983.

Sincerely,

GM Awsam

Trion Worlds Inc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also have a ticket in on a problem I'm having with my guild listing. As you can see from the below image, my guild listed on my character is showing correctly, but the guild listed on my farm, as well as on my house, is incorrect. I presume this is due to some glitch caused by my having applied to that guild first, but having gotten no response, applied to the current guild. Also, as you can see in the image, I can't access the guild window.

Lightbulb Announcements

Please Consider putting these Maintenance Announcement on GLYPH as well..not just Cash Shop updates.

Skill queue??????? @celestrata
    Jake - Dankrunner
    Retired #1 C*nt Kyrios
    "We were about to book the Kraken, then Elu & the ♥♥♥♥ brigade rocked up" - Lewis
    #RIPLGHITSQUAD
    #DEMONBANERUINEDLG
    #♥♥♥♥TRANSFERS

Skill queue !!!!!!!!!!! T_t
    C.H.R.Y.S.O.L.I.T.E
    Conquistador - Kyrios / Reckoning - NA

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast