Closed Thread
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North America Weekly Maintenance: 10/6/15 at 7:00 AM PDT [COMPLETE]

You get this error while having your game open and playing on a EU server. The update probably cannot complete do to locked files.

Some people can try to revert back to the last rev but most people have to reload.

Celestrata-Please put a warning notice about this.

Once you update your game you will no longer be able to play on EU until the update happens on those servers.

Updating the game while the game is open on another region will most likely corrupt your installation which may require you to have to reload the entire game.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by talizzar View Post
    You get this error while having your game open and playing on a EU server. The update probably cannot complete do to locked files.

Some people can try to revert back to the last rev but most people have to reload.

Celestrata-Please put a warning notice about this.

Once you update your game you will no longer be able to play on EU until the update happens on those servers.

Updating the game while the game is open on another region will most likely corrupt your installation which may require you to have to reload the entire game.

Thanks
    i see... well thats goodbye archeage. cant redownload 9gb this month at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashkan View Post
    i see... well thats goodbye archeage. cant redownload 9gb this month at least.
    There is no harm in modifying the history.txt file and trying it. For some people it works for many it does not.

Common sense should dictate that you cannot update a game that you are currently playing.

There is no harm in modifying the history.txt file and trying it. For some people it works for many it does not.

Common sense should dictate that you cannot update a game that you are currently playing.
    Give them a break they're EU.

:-D

where is that? and how modifying it?

guys give me pls

C:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Live

History.txt

upload pls

I'm still getting a "Failed to Load Game Data" Is this something local that I can fix?

I am still getting the 1005 error. WTH happened? I really don't want to reinstall the game every patch. I have followed the post info but it hasn't worked. Is the NA Server UP? And would that have anything to do with an 1005 error?

Quote Originally Posted by ZombiFlu View Post
    I'm still getting a "Failed to Load Game Data" Is this something local that I can fix?
    for first time this one wasn't trion's fault... i was mining in euro while updating NA... so that cuz destroying archeage files for game being open and couldnt replace the new files correctly... i had backup from before version 2 so i have to download 1.5gb now... but if you dont have any... redownload. (the history thing didnt work for me) or wait till a newer update comes out soon.

Closed Thread
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 LastLast