+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 127

  Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Diamond shores bug? Opposite faction allowed to kill Quest giver NPCS during peace?

  1. #111
    Senior Member Aserghui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Begonia Hills, Sanddeep
    Posts
    1,779
    Quote Originally Posted by granskog View Post
    happiness has returned to pioneer's sadris face after reading this.

    Wow, epic photoshop job.

    #NPCLivesMatter
    Sailing Sultan, Master of the Deep
    Wanderer AKA Greenjello
    Naima/Kraken
    ._ _
    | | | ._
    | | |_| | ArcheAge Cannons Comparison (EN)
    | __|_| | ArcheAge Interactive Decor Guide
    |/ .__/ | Ionnu's Tradepack Calculator
    .\_/___/

    RNGesus helps those who help themsel.... awe who am I kidding, he helps no one.

  2. #112
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,302
    They could just ban the people responsible for NPC blocking and it would stop, but that I guess requires effort on the part of Trion vs XL Games.

  3. #113
    as usual on server restart they respawn normally untill killed. pioneer sadris recovers his belief in life. :3

    Yaoii.
    -Calleil-

  4.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #114
    Community Manager Scapes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Auroria
    Posts
    4,527
    Quote Originally Posted by granskog View Post
    happiness has returned to pioneer's sadris face after reading this.


  5. #115
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Hanure (East)
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    Ayyyyyyyy LMAO

  6. #116
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Hanure (East)
    Posts
    105
    Update: After the maintenance, the NPCs respawned but unfortunately someone manage to kill them again and they're not respawning again

  7. #117
    Senior Member Kayci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    around
    Posts
    449
    Quote Originally Posted by Liemar View Post
    Update: After the maintenance, the NPCs respawned but unfortunately someone manage to kill them again and they're not respawning again
    Already? Atleast we got one day of full prestige. I'll expect to see them dead on the West too then.

    Just make them Guards. Have them attack whoever provokes them with ultra attacks and be un-killable.
    Kayci
    Revenant
    Kadum - Retired PN/West - Anth Set btw

  8. #118
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    4

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Kayci View Post
    Already? Atleast we got one day of full prestige. I'll expect to see them dead on the West too then.

    Just make them Guards. Have them attack whoever provokes them with ultra attacks and be un-killable.
    Are they being killed or just being pushed to some still unknown location? Like into a wall or someone's home?? Would explain the lack or re-pop.

  9. #119
    Senior Member tinukeda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,802
    Quote Originally Posted by Clydesdale View Post
    Are they being killed or just being pushed to some still unknown location? Like into a wall or someone's home?? Would explain the lack or re-pop.
    They are being killed.

  10. #120
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Rangora
    Posts
    2,891
    Kittens killed nuian NPCs today morning in Rangora (at 2:00 -3:00 CET maybe). I try to kill quest NPC in Haranya side to test it, but it respawn in 2-3 sec. Nuian NPCs are dead (killed by kitten attack 6-8 hours ago). Only lvl 1 building quest NPC left.
    Haranya fortress destroyed. Can this factor create bug or prevent the kills of other NPC in haranya side?
    Or did they kill in special "kill order" ? Please fix this issue or remove all NPC in other side too!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts