+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 1 vs 1 is a complete failure

1 vs 1 is a complete failure

Not only there is only pay to win at least 3.5k gear score, if you dont have a build with battlerage in it, you barely stand a chance. Bing bang and no boom... already dead.

On top of that, you get a nice 5, wait a minute, 5 big honor points!!! 5 hahaha while the winner gets 80. only 16 times more. Whats gonna happen? the pay to win darkrunner will gear himself up with pvp stones while the normal player wont and so on.

No way to reach him in gear score.

Stupid design.

nerf the fraking darkrunners so people play other classes snd to have more diversity in this game. 120 possible builds and at least 25% play that faceroll class (maybe some variations but battlerage is always there) and at least 50% in arenas if not more.

Stupid poor design

3.5k GS isn't p2w lolol. That's easily acquirable in like 6 days if you know how to get gear.

You are right though, 1v1s are not the place for I'd say anyone under 4k. You need at minimum 3 resil gems, 3 toughness gems and a couple toughness frosts before you can even begin to think about competing.

I'd recommend hitting at least 1 rift a day (both if possible), luscas are amazing honor if you can play during that time. Even once a week is worth.

But as far as classes go, battlerage is strong but its hardly the end all of classes in 1v1s. Darkrunners are a pain to fight but they are pretty much all the same. You can count on the shadowstep leech, into wombo combo, run away from your redoubt, etc. It's easy to beat a class that you can predict almost everything they are going to do. They are certainly beatable and you don't need battlerage. Recently I've been enjoying poxbane in 1s. Darkrunners are pretty easy to deal as long as I can handle their opener.

Quote Originally Posted by burkechrs1 View Post
    3.5k GS isn't p2w lolol. That's easily acquirable in like 6 days if you know how to get gear.

You are right though, 1v1s are not the place for I'd say anyone under 4k. You need at minimum 3 resil gems, 3 toughness gems and a couple toughness frosts before you can even begin to think about competing.

I'd recommend hitting at least 1 rift a day (both if possible), luscas are amazing honor if you can play during that time. Even once a week is worth.

But as far as classes go, battlerage is strong but its hardly the end all of classes in 1v1s. Darkrunners are a pain to fight but they are pretty much all the same. You can count on the shadowstep leech, into wombo combo, run away from your redoubt, etc. It's easy to beat a class that you can predict almost everything they are going to do. They are certainly beatable and you don't need battlerage. Recently I've been enjoying poxbane in 1s. Darkrunners are pretty easy to deal as long as I can handle their opener.
    Didnt say anything realy constructive. Bux thanks for trying

Quote Originally Posted by Frantheo View Post
    dont worry i'll ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ with u

LMAOOOO I agree OMG like literally unplayable
    trino plz do something about all these p2w ♥♥♥♥ters in 1v1 queue i just want to pvp without having to wrroy about wallet wrariorrs runingin my DAY OMGGGGG ♥♥♥ sim so tire dof this ♥♥♥♥ plz trino

That guy actually gave pretty constructive and detailed answer and still you forcefully rejected him...why :O?

You are Mad at so many levels.

There are so many ways you can counter this.

3.5K gearscore is like questgear / obsidian basic.
    Heck even get an Auroria set and you reach that. Free gear.

Play something with defence/Witchcraft and boom you beat that Darkrunner.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanhelsinki View Post
    That guy actually gave pretty constructive and detailed answer and still you forcefully rejected him...why :O?
    if you are expecting a guy like that to change his mind you might as well wait till a SALT mine turns into a gold mine

no alchemy allowed btw

his whole post was constructive, ur topic on the other hand is not

To the OP,... Time to put on your big girl pants
    Carebears Unite!! ♥ ♡
    PHP Code:
           c___c

/. .\
           \
    _T_
          /`
       `\
         (/  .  \)
          /
    ';-;'\
         ()/   \() 
    Quote Originally Posted by Noaani View Post
    "hey, thanks for giving me more rewards for this thing I get, but why are you not also giving me more of this thing you give me?"

Stupid poor design
    It's a pay to win game. There has to be an advantage for people who pay. This is also why the huge amount for winning compared to losing.

The disparity drives people to buy success, and that means Trion is successful.

Which means it's excellent design for Trion.

But not so good for players who are more used to level playing fields such as League of Legends etc., where everyone is a bit more equal.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast