Closed Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Blocking NPC with Hauler

Quote Originally Posted by Noaani View Post
    So, not only do you now make the rules for this game, but you also dictate what others are feeling!

Wow, you're like god, or something!

That's amazing!

Another exclamation point!
    Your sarcasm, passive aggressiveness, and spam of this thread tell how you are feeling, not my dictation. Again, it is sad to see the older crowd of archeage players offended so easily, but trolling =/= ban. Sorry to disappoint you but this is not the game for you if you're offended by tractor blocking.

Quote Originally Posted by RooR View Post
    Your sarcasm, passive aggressiveness, and spam of this thread tell how you are feeling, not my dictation. Again, it is sad to see the older crowd of archeage players offended so easily, but trolling =/= ban. Sorry to disappoint you.
    Replying directly to people that quote me isn't spam, frand.

Edit; and you should learn to respect your elders, son!

Quote Originally Posted by Noaani View Post
    Replying directly to people that quote me isn't spam, frand.

Edit; and you should learn to respect your elders, son!
    I do respect my elders, nothing I have said has been disrespectful. I just know that some of them don't understand or keep up with how most people act currently on the internet. That is why I suggest another game or maybe to take things a little less seriously. After all, this is a video game, not real life, but sometimes people seem to confuse the two.

4.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #144
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Look guys, this thread is turning into fighting, and it most likely has outlived it's usefulness. Bank, blocking NPCs with your hauler is a bannable offense. No way around that, please don't do it. Additionally, it is not our policy to issue 72 hour bans off the bat, so it sounds like you've been spoken to by customer service before for either the same or another issue. Our punishments stack, so the more Customer Service has to take action against your account, the higher the bans go.

Closing this thread up.

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15