+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Decor limit increase

Decor limit increase

So, I can't possibly be the only one who loves decorating my house and constantly keep hitting the decor limit because I put too many small decor items like plushies, vases, cups, etc in my house.

Can we PLEASE have a decor limit increase, or a way to buy a decor increase, because this is making it really hard to fill out those empty spots in my big chalet ;~;

I would love to see the limits increased so I could place more stuff, but then again, it takes forever for the (used to be) luxury housing in WA to load for me because of all the stuff. Not sure I would want more lag
    I am outraged that you are outraged, and if you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

if you have regular Farmhouse/Townhouse, Upgrading them also upgrade the Decor Limits. yeah I avoided those Vase, Pillows, cups. I believe if you upgrade your Chalet, it should also up the limit of your Decor. Check the "REMODEL" button.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinseer View Post
    if you have regular Farmhouse/Townhouse, Upgrading them also upgrade the Decor Limits. yeah I avoided those Vase, Pillows, cups. I believe if you upgrade your Chalet, it should also up the limit of your Decor. Check the "REMODEL" button.
    Right, but I would rather not upgrade my chalet to make it look ridiculously ugly Q_Q
    and even if I did do that, it would give me more space to furnish, which would mean the furniture increase wouldn't really help.

be glad you dont own a Mansion then. Or better yet.. Wait until Tree House comes out (28x28) and it'll have LESS decoration area

Quote Originally Posted by Sinseer View Post
    be glad you dont own a Mansion then. Or better yet.. Wait until Tree House comes out (28x28) and it'll have LESS decoration area
    My chalet comes with a 300 item limit. I also add a ton of little decor items and fences but I haven't hit the cap at 300 yet.

+ Reply to Thread