+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Letís Play ArcheAge Livestream: October 28 at 6:00 PM PDT

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar

Letís Play ArcheAge Livestream: October 28 at 6:00 PM PDT

Hallowtide cometh! Join Senior Producer Merv "Khrolan" Lee Kwai and Producer Amanda "Amary" Fry on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel for the 7th episode of our Let's Play ArcheAge livestream!

This week's activities will be hosted by Khrolan as he takes us on a tour of Caveat's Golden Plains ranch. The ranch is completely prepared for Hallowtide festivities, and a huge Morpheus party scheduled to take place on Friday night! Join us for a crash course in decorating, and, most likely, a few lessons in self-defense, ArcheAge style.

Let's Play ArcheAge Livestream
    Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds
    Start Time: Wednesday, October 28 at 6:00 PM PDT (GMT-7)
    Duration: 45-60 minutes

Lots of new players have had their Story Line quests come to a screeching halt at the "The Riven Gates" quest. Is there any word when the Hateful Ocleera raid is going to be updated? The two times i've seen the mob up and he was surrounded by a single red guild that killed anyone who got too close.

Quote Originally Posted by Helacious View Post
    Lots of new players have had their Story Line quests come to a screeching halt at the "The Riven Gates" quest. Is there any word when the Hateful Ocleera raid is going to be updated? The two times i've seen the mob up and he was surrounded by a single red guild that killed anyone who got too close.
    Oh my goodness! PVP happened ion a PVP zone! Patch this junk out!

+ Reply to Thread