Closed Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North America Hotfix: 10/17/15 at 2:00 AM PDT (GMT -7) [COMPLETE]

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    Adventurers,

The North American ArcheAge servers will be unavailable at 2:00 AM PDT (GMT-7) on Saturday, October 17th for a hotfix.

The estimated duration for this downtime is 1.5 hours. In-game messaging will be broadcast in advance of the downtime. The estimated size of this update is ~60mb.

This hotfix will change Endless Arrows, Triple Slash, Rapid Strikes, Mana Stars, and Dropback + Fireball to their prior states before the update. This hotfix will also address a German translation issue on the Hero System UI and an issue where texture streaming could crash the client.

Thanks for your patience, and we can't wait to see you back in Erenor!

Can you also throw in a fix for all the players losing patron? Three people in my TS alone lost patron that are on auto-renewal and have over 20 days left before it's renewed.

Quote Originally Posted by Howitzer View Post
    @TRION....

Do you guys not realize that a hot fixes is a change that you make to a live seever without having to take the server down and patch? This is not a hotfix.
    also you guys ♥♥♥♥in suck for teasing my with mobile endless arrows T-T

I'm not able to log on to NA, it asks me to download the whole game after showing an update. Been this way for hours, is it just me?

Can we please have an option as to where we can choose between the two? I do not like how the current triple slash is and i wish for it to be how it was in release/is in korea. I find it stupid that you can push triple slash, and walk away 20 meters and still hit your second and third slashes, and i miss the combos that could be done off of the first triple slash. I understand this is better for those who have bad ping, but why not just set it as an option for players so they can choose which ones they want to use? I prefer the way it changed and i havent even been able to play with it for even a week since it happened....

you keep using that word "hotfix" I do not think it means what you think it means

6.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #26
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiyo View Post
    I'm not able to log on to NA, it asks me to download the whole game after showing an update. Been this way for hours, is it just me?
    If you logged into the EU servers and patched, it's created a version mismatch which would require you to download the whole game. If you wait until after our maintenance, this mismatch should be resolved as both NA and EU will be set to the same version.

7.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #27
    The hotfix has begun! Servers are coming down now.

8.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellusiveprey View Post
    Can you also throw in a fix for all the players losing patron? Three people in my TS alone lost patron that are on auto-renewal and have over 20 days left before it's renewed.
    We are aware of it and already looking into it. Thanks for the report!

i find it hilarious despite everyone commenting that they have no idea what "hotfix" means they keep using the term incorrectly....

10.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by igokero View Post
    Can we please have an option as to where we can choose between the two? I do not like how the current triple slash is and i wish for it to be how it was in release/is in korea. I find it stupid that you can push triple slash, and walk away 20 meters and still hit your second and third slashes, and i miss the combos that could be done off of the first triple slash. I understand this is better for those who have bad ping, but why not just set it as an option for players so they can choose which ones they want to use? I prefer the way it changed and i havent even been able to play with it for even a week since it happened....
    There are a few technical reasons for why this is not currently possible, but this is a request we will put in with XL for after skill queue is in place. Right now, Skill Queue is not in place, so you're not turning anything on or off -- the system simply has one setting. After Skill Queue is complete, implemented, and works, we'll ask about putting in some sort of option to toggle it on or off.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast