+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Hallowtide rises from the dead: October 20 – November 3

useless trion doing ♥♥♥♥ty things as ussual

Quote Originally Posted by Shuut View Post
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++

so if i count good... we never can have 70 coins for Snail Pet with HOTFIX and 2 Weekly Maintenance !!!

14 days of event (20-03.11.2015) and 5 (what i found is 5) quests 14x5=70 coins , and Snail PET worth 70 coins !!!

with all this "play interruptions" we NEVER can have 70 coins !!!!

TRION You must give us more coins.... to do possibility to buy this pet available !!!!!

Am I wrong ?

P.S. And how to get this: Violet-Quilted Pumpkin Coach Bed (100 Tokens) ???? (if someone wanna buy)
    How did you get 5? Isn't it just 2 from Solis and 2 from Two Crowns = 4 Tokens ???

Any plans for extending the event by 1 day orrr giving out 1 days worth of tokens? For example on Eanna both sides have death squads up that murder people from opposing sides who try to do the quests. (very nice people on both sides really).

Quote Originally Posted by Depingah View Post
    Oh, scratch that. Just saw that other post. Furniture only. I'll pass.

And how can it come that Trion fails to set both Two Crowns and Solis Headlands to Festival Period. When they said it should be?

Then we have:
    • dailies events that have a schedule that conflict with normal real life activities (work, school, sleep...) of most people both in NA and EU
    • part of such dailies that conflict with planned maintenances too
    • one day wasted because someone forgot to set peace in the affected locations, turning the event in a big PVP brawl
    • exchange workbench that will be unavailable for half of the population at the end of the event, because is one location only instead of Mirage Isle

Is not an easy task to screw up everything this way

Exclamation @Celestrata Event Stuff- More info costumes and Solis token bench???

Well I only remembered that event was going on today when I logged in at 10:15am in the UK and it started at 12am. I managed to get both my Solis and Two Crowns quest done as all you need to do is talk to the guy to give him the pumpkin as far as I know. I also suggest dismounting your snail and let it run after you despawn it and respawn it but not to much it does have a 1m cool down. I haven't taken a wack at the actual even in Two Crowns yet as the times are awkward for me as I am at Uni from 9am till 8pm on most days. *sigh* also I thought that the coffin was going to be winnable from the Token collection? - ABOUT THAT WHY THE FUDGE IS IT ONLY IN TWO CROWNS. SCRIPT ONE FOR SOLIS PLEASE!!!. Geeze Trion. I had to kill a few reds who got in my way in Solis but surprisingly didn't meet any in Two Crowns... I logged out there so I suspect being killed on spawn =/ as the peace periods were not instigated when I logged out - had to teleport away from NPCS as well -.-.

I was hoping to buy the costume too. When are they coming out? I'm getting my coffin tonight

EDIT: why is it 3k Credits and it says 2.5k credits on the website? Has there been a post about this?

but I need to know when the cozzys are coming out how much are they gunna be? Money is an issue - are they coming out for merit badges or loyalty after the event - I'm looking to get the gold one. Apexs other wise will have to be my method but I hope there are alternative ways of getting them. Cater for all possibly...

A little more info is needed I think

there is no peace period at the festival regions - pls fix it

We are dying at the festival regions.there is no peace period.we can't make the quest = no coins. Pls fix it!!!!

They said they are going to fix it but EU has to wait for another 12 hours or so btw you can follow the "DEV TRACKER" section of the forum. This is where you can find any comment posted by CM/GM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast