+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Hallowtide rises from the dead: October 20 – November 3

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    We will be performing a hotfix tomorrow to set Two Crowns and Soils Headlands into peace as they are intended to be set, thus stopping PvP between both factions for the duration of the event. Please check the Server Status forum for more information.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++

so if i count good... we never can have 70 coins for Snail Pet with HOTFIX and 2 Weekly Maintenance !!!

14 days of event (20-03.11.2015) and 5 (what i found is 5) quests 14x5=70 coins , and Snail PET worth 70 coins !!!

with all this "play interruptions" we NEVER can have 70 coins !!!!

TRION You must give us more coins.... to do possibility to buy this pet available !!!!!

Am I wrong ?

P.S. And how to get this: Violet-Quilted Pumpkin Coach Bed (100 Tokens) ???? (if someone wanna buy)

Sounds like I won't have to decide to either stay up to 1am or get up at 5am for this event as its stuffed anyway

Looks to me like Trion and XL just enjoy screwing their customers, Seems every event they do gets messed up so you cant take full advantage of the event.

WIE BESCHEUERT MUί MAN SEIN UM DIE FRIEDENSZONE ZU VERGESSEN!? HERZLICHEN DANK TRION GERADE VON DEN IDIOTISCHEN KATZEN ABGEFARMT WORDEN; MEINE SCHNECKE IST FUTSCH! WIE SOLL MAN DA AN DIE MάNZEN KOMMEN?! WάNSCHE EUCH EINEN MIESEN TAG!

Und falls ihr das nicht lesen kφnnt, LERNT DEUTSCH!

This is ******ed.

WHy would you make it Two Crowns AND SOlis Headlands without a festival period?

No one can even do anything, Nuians just kill everyone.

How many quests are there for this event ? can we get more info donno maybe

Where is the Festival perieode? Trion has built crap again !!! Man and you pay money for the game. Trion do your job or give the game understands someone about it.

Unholy crap buckets.

If events have timers put the bloody times at times I can play.

Jeezaloo, 2am 5am and then in the middle of the work day.

Stop with the bloody timers.

In 5 Minutes 5 Deth in two Crowns!!! Sry this is bad Trion fix this ♥♥♥♥!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shuut View Post

so if i count good... we never can have 70 coins for Snail Pet with HOTFIX and 2 Weekly Maintenance !!!

14 days of event (20-03.11.2015) and 5 (what i found is 5) quests 14x5=70 coins , and Snail PET worth 70 coins !!!

with all this "play interruptions" we NEVER can have 70 coins !!!!

TRION You must give us more coins.... to do possibility to buy this pet available !!!!!

Am I wrong ?

P.S. And how to get this: Violet-Quilted Pumpkin Coach Bed (100 Tokens) ???? (if someone wanna buy)
    Knowing how this is usually managed, there will be a 40 (or more) tokens "compensation". Good for me, I can do ♥♥♥♥ and still get a prize.
    Trion, time to admit you can't do anything for bots. We will understand and still like you. Just be honest.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast