+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: VoiceOfKarnage NA Alpha Stream Thread

klOrp has joined the stream... oh wait

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodtau View Post
    You just keep believing it's his real voice, will hold nothing against you. That video pretty much shows just how easy it is to mask a voice though.
    Even if its not his real voice, it sound very unlike a mechanically or digitally altered voice. That being said, being a voice actor doesn't require you to use your regular voice anyways.
    Blood for the Blood God

We meet again Morgan Freeman!

Can confirm. Great streamer, as is BikeMan

Quote Originally Posted by Pingonaut View Post
    Can confirm. Great streamer, as is BikeMan
    Thank you! <3
    An average man with an above average voice...
    ...There's not much else to it.
    Twitch.tv/VoiceOfKarnage

Quote Originally Posted by Azoth Vengeant View Post
    Even if its not his real voice, it sound very unlike a mechanically or digitally altered voice. That being said, being a voice actor doesn't require you to use your regular voice anyways.
    Oh, don't mind Blood. He has been on a cute little quest to literally stalk me on every site I ever go to for the past quarter of a year. Why? Because he use to be a part of a guild that I was also a part of, to which he was kicked from for racism and harassing the guild master. Of course, I had nothing to do with this kick, but Blood, being the pathetic hate filled bigot that he is, decided he would just go after anyone he could get his hands on from the guild. But oh no, he wasn't trying to get back at our guild master, because that person soon left ArcheAge. So in other words, he has been trying to get attention by attacking me for the sake of being a brainless bully. You would think he would get tired and hop off my d, but apparently he simply can't have enough. I especially love the short lived time where he attacked Bike, simply for knowing me. He made quite the amusing video "proving" Bike was a "hacker". What was the proof, exactly? A recording of me talking in a live AA stream, making a joke about Bike being banned, just because he disconnected from the game. But hey, he loves trying to stream snipe and the likes, so I would like to thank him for counting towards my viewership. If he wants to sniff my trashed boxers in the shadows instead of standing beside me like a real man, I won't stop him. I rather appreciate all the attention he is giving to me and my stream. Such as him spamming about me on certain fan site chatboxes. So Blood, I do hope you keep it up.
    Twitch.tv/VoiceOfKarnage

Nice streamer, love the voice you have and love the way you play Archeage ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Saintorin View Post
    Nice streamer, love the voice you have and love the way you play Archeage ^^
    Thank you for your compliments, Saintorin! I hope to see you on my next stream!
    Twitch.tv/VoiceOfKarnage

Blood's argument seems invalid seeing because when watching bikeman you can hear Karnage just as he sounds on his own stream so saying he uses a voice changer wouldn't be true because your saying some how he gets it to work through teamspeak which i very much doubt.

Voice changers do work through teamspeak. One of me clans had a few laughs when I used some. It was via headset software nevertheless it is same I think. Either way, Karnage's voice is beautiful.
    firelight is but a myth of wayward ghosts
    and sparks the leftovers of old souls

~May you be blessed by the Great Banana Tree god, he who watches over all trees~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast