+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 145

Thread: VoiceOfKarnage NA Alpha Stream Thread

  1. #71
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    9
    Love your stream, Karnage!

  2. #72
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    70
    Look Karnage.. you got a hater... you have officially made it. :P

  3. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post
    It's a bit depressing to see his Twitch numbers getting boosted so much. He really doesn't say or do anything interesting. I guess that's another point toward proving the theory that success requires only one of four things.

    1. Talent
    2. Personality
    3. Accent (even if it's the sound equivalent of that icky feeling people get when rubbing cotton between their fingers.)
    4. Female
    Well it doesn't take "talent" to become a likeable person to gather a following. If anything his talent is his beautiful voice as well as the beautiful personality. You clearly haven't watched enough of his streams since you haven't realized this yet.

  4. #74
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    States
    Posts
    142
    i think he is a hater from a ru archeage.. haha
    AA trion Alpha player
    Ru server level 50


    Computer Specs: Windows 8.1
    Asus Maximum impact mini itx motherboard
    Corsair h100i cpu cooler
    i5 4670k haswell
    Asus Geforce gtx 780 DC2 3gb

  5. #75
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    212
    I frequent another MMO forum with him. In addition, I played with him for two+ weeks in RU.
    He was bossy, self serving, and easily dictated by e-[female anatomy].

  6. #76
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post
    It's a bit depressing to see his Twitch numbers getting boosted so much. He really doesn't say or do anything interesting. I guess that's another point toward proving the theory that success requires only one of four things.

    1. Talent
    2. Personality
    3. Accent (even if it's the sound equivalent of that icky feeling people get when rubbing cotton between their fingers.)
    4. Female

    His viewers will die off once the game launches don't worry.

  7. #77
    Hey Karnage! The more you play, the more I get excited for AA!
    Hope to see you in AA soon!

  8. #78
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post
    I frequent another MMO forum with him. In addition, I played with him for two+ weeks in RU.
    He was bossy, self serving, and easily dictated by e-[female anatomy].
    It was actually quite fun assisting in, and watching his precious Russian guild crumble day by day

  9. #79
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    928
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodtau View Post
    It was actually quite fun assisting in, and watching his precious Russian guild crumble day by day
    I hate to see people reveling in the pain of others.
    Why are you doing that?
    Head of Phoenix
    From the ashes we rise!

    Forum Guide writer.
    Always looking for suggestions!
    My work so far:
    [Guide] Ins and Outs of Guild Creation
    [Guide & FAQ] Pre-Beta Can you Run AA!

  10. #80
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by Alakuu View Post
    I hate to see people reveling in the pain of others.
    Why are you doing that?
    if you knew the kind of people that controlled that guild and how it treated it's members, you would realise why.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts