+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: VoiceOfKarnage NA Alpha Stream Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodtau View Post
    if you knew the kind of people that controlled that guild and how it treated it's members, you would realise why.
    So instead of shining light on these "horrible methods of treating people in a guild" you are instead just presenting yourself as some hateful person reveling in the possibility of someone's grief?
    Something smells fishy. And to do it here in this thread.
    Something tells me this kind of distasteful forum posting should or is against the rules.
    Head of Phoenix
    From the ashes we rise!

Forum Guide writer.
    Always looking for suggestions!
    My work so far:
    [Guide] Ins and Outs of Guild Creation
    [Guide & FAQ] Pre-Beta Can you Run AA!

Quote Originally Posted by Alakuu View Post
    So instead of shining light on these "horrible methods of treating people in a guild" you are instead just presenting yourself as some hateful person reveling in the possibility of someone's grief?
    Something smells fishy. And to do it here in this thread.
    Something tells me this kind of distasteful forum posting should or is against the rules.
    Then stop bumping it by replying to it?
    I never got forum white knights. If you don't agree with something, don't post on it to tell somebody you don't agree with it. It's a bit double edged.

Anyone else read his text in his voice

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodtau View Post
    Then stop bumping it by replying to it?
    I never got forum white knights. If you don't agree with something, don't post on it to tell somebody you don't agree with it. It's a bit double edged.
    I don't personally care if I bump it. The OP isn't about what you are talking about. And secondly I'm questioning your post. I feel its of the flavor that most that do read it will see eye to eye on my view of it. But hey, if you would care to explain your disdain of the person please do. I've watched his stream once or twice, but don't see anything that would lead me to believe he behaves like you are implying.
    Though if he is a wolf in sheep's clothing why not show it instead of play the role of the passive aggressive insult thrower?

EDIT:
    I assume you just wanted to say your opinion and move on. If that is the case then just ignore me. I do believe I'm off to bed.
    Head of Phoenix
    From the ashes we rise!

Forum Guide writer.
    My work so far:

I'm a fairly nice person. I help lower level guildies run stuff, give stuff away, I'm even making an effort to get a good wiki going for AA.

Karnage is nice enough if you are casually chatting. However, he has a short temper when he doesn't get his way. He didn't have a problem yelling at and demeaning those who didn't agree with him/do exactly what he wanted. He is very self serving and can be quoted saying how the guild made him rich. Yet he never made an effort to go out of his way to help others.

Also... I hated him before he was popular.

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post
    I'm a fairly nice person. I help lower level guildies run stuff, give stuff away, I'm even making an effort to get a good wiki going for AA.

Karnage is nice enough if you are casually chatting. However, he has a short temper when he doesn't get his way. He didn't have a problem yelling at and demeaning those who didn't agree with him/do exactly what he wanted. He is very self serving and can be quoted saying how the guild made him rich. Yet he never made an effort to go out of his way to help others.

Also... I hated him before he was popular.
    Well if thats true its a shame.
    We all have quarks. And issues.
    And actually Farmer this is one of the questions in my guild guide.
    If you want to be a main member of a community you need to be honest and fair.
    Give it a check if your bored ^_^
    I'd love comments too. Its linked in my signature.

Also thanks for not stating just rude comments. You expanded and explained why. Thats all I wanted to understand from the other guy.
    Head of Phoenix
    From the ashes we rise!

Forum Guide writer.
    My work so far:

Quote Originally Posted by Alakuu View Post
    I hate to see people reveling in the pain of others.
    Why are you doing that?
    According to Karnage
    Quote Originally Posted by Karnage View Post
    Oh, don't mind Blood. He has been on a cute little quest to literally stalk me on every site I ever go to for the past quarter of a year. Why? Because he use to be a part of a guild that I was also a part of, to which he was kicked from for racism and harassing the guild master. Of course, I had nothing to do with this kick, but Blood, being the pathetic hate filled bigot that he is, decided he would just go after anyone he could get his hands on from the guild. But oh no, he wasn't trying to get back at our guild master, because that person soon left ArcheAge. So in other words, he has been trying to get attention by attacking me for the sake of being a brainless bully. You would think he would get tired and hop off my d, but apparently he simply can't have enough. I especially love the short lived time where he attacked Bike, simply for knowing me. He made quite the amusing video "proving" Bike was a "hacker". What was the proof, exactly? A recording of me talking in a live AA stream, making a joke about Bike being banned, just because he disconnected from the game. But hey, he loves trying to stream snipe and the likes, so I would like to thank him for counting towards my viewership. If he wants to sniff my trashed boxers in the shadows instead of standing beside me like a real man, I won't stop him. I rather appreciate all the attention he is giving to me and my stream. Such as him spamming about me on certain fan site chatboxes. So Blood, I do hope you keep it up.
    Since I believe it is important to hear both sides of the story.
    "Reading is optional in online games" -jahlon, contestant for best post ever.
    Find a funny bug? Share it! | I am Nomad. | Priestess of Nui keeps trying to pay me Guilda stars to get me to hang out at her place. #CrazyGirlFriend

There karnage goes again. Acting the victim and spinning the story his way.
    Ask anybody that was in Nova the real reason that guild had a melt down. They will all say the same thing, completely the opposite of what karnage makes up.
    he actually called everybody in the guild sexist for not doing what his leader wanted them to do all the time, did you know that?

Can't wait to get in beta though, so we can all hear him whine again about being killed in a pvp zone like he usually does, hah.

whats with all these bitter back and forth posts, everyone has their own opinion and I don't think anyone here is immature enough to start up drama on account of how well a streamer does.

Quote Originally Posted by zeroformula View Post
    whats with all these bitter back and forth posts, everyone has their own opinion and I don't think anyone here is immature enough to start up drama on account of how well a streamer does.
    Immature enough to make a 40 minute "speech", pretty much whining about not getting his own way?
    yeah, karnage did that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast