+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: VoiceOfKarnage NA Alpha Stream Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodtau View Post
    There karnage goes again. Acting the victim and spinning the story his way.
    Ask anybody that was in Nova the real reason that guild had a melt down. They will all say the same thing, completely the opposite of what karnage makes up.
    he actually called everybody in the guild sexist for not doing what his leader wanted them to do all the time, did you know that?

Can't wait to get in beta though, so we can all hear him whine again about being killed in a pvp zone like he usually does, hah.
    Thing is blood, regardless whether any of what you say is true.
    The only person looking like an idiot is yourself. This vendetta you seem to have that makes you waste time and effort bad mouthing karnage everywhere just makes you look like a butthurt child with nothing better to do with his time, than spout bitter crap that fills up the forum on a daily basis. Surely its better to just give up, and let what ever happened in the past, stay in the past?

Karma is a wonderfull thing, and if karnage is as you say he is, folk will find out in there own time and be able to make there own opinions on him. Instead of needing you to chime in with your opinion on every thread.
    Otherwise the only person looking like a fool this whole time is you, and not karnage. And i doubt thats what you want.
    NA/EU Roleplayers
    Join the ArcheAge Roleplay Community

"No one's left. Everything's gone. Kharak is burning..." Homeworld.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodtau View Post
    There karnage goes again. Acting the victim and spinning the story his way.
    Ask anybody that was in Nova the real reason that guild had a melt down. They will all say the same thing, completely the opposite of what karnage makes up.
    he actually called everybody in the guild sexist for not doing what his leader wanted them to do all the time, did you know that?

Can't wait to get in beta though, so we can all hear him whine again about being killed in a pvp zone like he usually does, hah.
    Even if all the things you have said were true, the manner in which you state your claims is spiteful and fictitious. Your intentions seem similar to that of a child throwing a tantrum, spouting volatile words to get his way than that of a level-headed individual who wants to show the community that someone is a fraud and a deceiver. There's not much that comes out of your posts other than malice. Hope that changes.

Hey folks,

Just dropping in a reminder to keep your posts on topic, civil and constructive, even if you disagree. The forum is not the place to air personal disagreements and whatnot.

Thanks!

The Ferret has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyn View Post
    Hey folks,

Just dropping in a reminder to keep your posts on topic, civil and constructive, even if you disagree. The forum is not the place to air personal disagreements and whatnot.

Thanks!
    Much appreciated, Alyn. Feel free to start banning if they keep it up. Trust me, they aren't going to stop, so be sure to look at what they say on other threads.

I would like to expand on what they are saying as this is my first reply to these attacks. It is confusing as to how these people with evil intentions keep spamming about me on different sites, thinking others are stupid enough to agree with them, instead of me, who never speaks about them until they come here and personally attack me. Yet again, they don't give a reason for this, other than "he was a part of that one guild". Or rather, I was in "my guild" as Blood always says. You know, the guild I had nothing to do with aside from being given officer rights one day at random. But that somehow magically makes it "my guild". Then you have Farmer, stating I am somehow bad for the fact that guild members decided to help me out in the game because of how much they liked me. I never asked for help building my house, Cur and his friends sent me the mats without question. Meanwhile, Kinto and his crew offered to help build my speedboat. That's literally it. I was given materials for my house and boat. Those are the "riches" Farmer speaks of. As for how I then used my land for a guild farm, gave away literally thousands of fruits to the guild for trade runs and even used my speed boat to do guild trade runs almost every day I logged in. I'm apparently greedy because people who liked me sent me mats to help me out on their own free will. In other words, Blood and Farmer are angry that everyone liked me and offered me officer powers and materials without requesting them. But here's a crazy idea I know they won't understand. If you stop being horrible people, others will treat you as they treat me. Stop going down the path of hate and accept peace. Only then can any of us respect you as human beings.
    An average man with an above average voice...
    ...There's not much else to it.
    Twitch.tv/VoiceOfKarnage

LOVE YOU Karnage!

It was nice of you to give the moderator permission to do his job.
    However, since I have been civil and am discussing my topic related opinions with temperance I don't think it will be required and I am fairly sure no one thinks I am a horrible person.

I could honestly care less about officer powers, or if someone liked you. I could easily have easily been in your position.
    The thing about true comradery, is it's a two way street. There were several people, myself included, who were happy to help you and the guild with your projects. However, that didn't encourage you to go out of your way to help them or stop you from yelling at them when things didn't go your way.

I will admit, it was nice that you let people ride on the boat that they helped to pay for. It would have been a little nicer if it wasn't always where you wanted to go.
    -
    I assume this is reply is OK due to it being your thread and you continuing the discussion after Alyn requested inappropriate activity to cease.

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post
    It was nice of you to give the moderator permission to do his job.
    However, since I have been civil and am discussing my topic related opinions with temperance I don't think it will be required and I am fairly sure no one thinks I am a horrible person.

I could honestly care less about officer powers, or if someone liked you. I could easily have easily been in your position.
    The thing about true comradery, is it's a two way street. There were several people, myself included, who were happy to help you and the guild with your projects. However, that didn't encourage you to go out of your way to help them or stop you from yelling at them when things didn't go your way.

I will admit, it was nice that you let people ride on the boat that they helped to pay for. It would have been a little nicer if it wasn't always where you wanted to go.
    -
    (I assume this is reply is appropriate due to it being your thread and you continuing the discussion after the Alyn requested inappropriate activity to cease.)
    What you fail to realize is that by keeping hate inside you, people do consider you to be a horrible person. But we are talking more about Blood here than you. As for Alyn, again, this reply comes towards Blood, who is spamming their forums which garbage. You are angry at someone for simply being handed a few things in a video game that decided not to dedicate his life to doing the same for every guild member, ever. Your idea that one man can somehow help out the entirety of the 400-500 men we had before you left, is ridiculous. As to why I should have helped you or others for the work of different members who made up the majority of working to help me, I'll never know. In other words, you felt entitled for me to help you out, even tho you yourself did very little for me. So the time I spent helping those that did a lot for me and the guild, you apparently sat back in anger. It's not like we had a dozen vessels that you could have easily joined for trade runs and the likes. No, because you couldn't ride with me at times, you are apparently bitter. That makes little sense, considering you say you dislike me, even outside of the game. Why should you be upset that I didn't set everything aside for you, if you dislike me to begin with? But the fact that you will say you hold hate for me from our game forums, really does say a lot about you. Either way, I'd appreciate it if you people stopped stooping low enough to execute barbaric hate attacks on the threads. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we would rather you be mature enough to keep it to yourselves or take it to messages. We are here to have fun and experience the world of ArcheAge. Your negativity is not welcome in this community. That is all I have to say on this matter. So if you won't respect me, at least show respect for the community.
    An average man with an above average voice...
    ...There's not much else to it.
    Twitch.tv/VoiceOfKarnage

Guys can you keep it a bit shorter!I like good reading, but this seriously is way to long!

There's no need to take the conversation to a private setting. I've said what I needed to say whether people believe me or not is up to them.

I shall now depart from your thread.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast