+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: VoiceOfKarnage NA Alpha Stream Thread

VoiceOfKarnage NA Alpha Stream Thread

With my intentions set on streaming the North America alpha variant of ArcheAge, I have thought it worthwhile to create this thread for the sake of notifying the community within this forum when I stream. Secondarily, this thread will act as a bridge between me (the streamer) and you (the viewer) and thus will make for a fair place for discussion in regards to both myself and my stream. This thread will function in a way to which I will reply when a new stream has begun, or is about to begin. Be aware that this thread is not, nor will ever be the most optimal way to be notified when a stream is starting. It is highly suggested that you follow me on Twitter for this reason. Either way, I hope this thread will be helpful for both of us.

My Twitch: Twitch.tv/VoiceOfKarnage

My Twitter: Twitter.com/VoiceOfKarnage

My Business Email: VoiceOfKarnage@Yahoo.com

Furthermore, I would like to respectfully mention my friend and ArcheAge cohort, BikeMan. Due to the fact that we often stream together, or make guest appearances in each others stream, I would ask that you follow him on Twitch, HERE.

Stumbled across your stream yesterday and watched it for about 45 minutes while I was uploading a few videos!

For those of you who haven't had the pleasure of tuning into Karange yet

Aboslutely amazing and down to earth guy with one husky and savvy voice. You should definitely tune into his stream.

To Karange , I'll certainly be hitting you up in the future to beg for a collaboration!

Lots of love

~Seatin

Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    Stumbled across your stream yesterday and watched it for about 45 minutes while I was uploading a few videos!

For those of you who haven't had the pleasure of tuning into Karange yet

Aboslutely amazing and down to earth guy with one husky and savvy voice. You should definitely tune into his stream.

To Karange , I'll certainly be hitting you up in the future to beg for a collaboration!

Lots of love

~Seatin
    Seatin, I appreciate your feedback and am pleased to hear that you enjoy my content. Welcome to the VOK community! As for collaborations, feel free to send me an email. I only ask that you make the subject nice and clear so that I do not confuse it as spam. Optionally, you can always send me a message via Twitch or Twitter. Cheers!
    An average man with an above average voice...
    ...There's not much else to it.
    Twitch.tv/VoiceOfKarnage

I thought I originally heard of you via the "VoiceofKarnage has the perfect voice for archeage" thread and checked your channel out, and while there I was like, I've heard this guy before. Which was of course from the ArcheAge - The Galleon of Hope vs The Kraken video. Right then and there had to toss you a follow. Gave your friend Bike-Man a follow as well. On occasions my online friend Docgotgame isn't streaming it (it's his new addiction) and one of you two are, I'll probably stop on in. Keep up the great work.

Quote Originally Posted by JonathanStrange View Post
    I thought I originally heard of you via the "VoiceofKarnage has the perfect voice for archeage" thread and checked your channel out, and while there I was like, I've heard this guy before. Which was of course from the ArcheAge - The Galleon of Hope vs The Kraken video. Right then and there had to toss you a follow. Gave your friend Bike-Man a follow as well. On occasions my online friend Docgotgame isn't streaming it (it's his new addiction) and one of you two are, I'll probably stop on in. Keep up the great work.
    That's quite a trail you followed! Thank you for your compliment. Glad to have you with us and I look forward to seeing you tune in next time I stream. Cheers!
    Twitch.tv/VoiceOfKarnage

Thanks for answering viewers questions! (Your voice and diction is just perfect).

Quote Originally Posted by Laran View Post
    Thanks for answering viewers questions! (Your voice and diction is just perfect).
    I love talking with my viewers. Thank you for the compliments.
    Twitch.tv/VoiceOfKarnage

I love watching you and bike run around archeage together. It usually results in me on the floor trying to breath.

Quote Originally Posted by ashkeravon View Post
    I love watching you and bike run around archeage together. It usually results in me on the floor trying to breath.
    "It usually results in me on the floor trying to breath" I hope that's a good thing... xD
    Twitch.tv/VoiceOfKarnage

I will be streaming AA NA alpha in a few minutes with Bikeman. Be sure to tune in!

http://multitwitch.tv/voiceofkarnage/bikeman
    Twitch.tv/VoiceOfKarnage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast