+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: VoiceOfKarnage NA Alpha Stream Thread

Quote Originally Posted by PureRogue View Post
    Guys can you keep it a bit shorter!I like good reading, but this seriously is way to long!

I love long comments. I'm always thrilled when I read them rather than the shorter ones. Though I tend towards the last when I'm on my phone, like now.

We all have flaws and different povs, as seen in this thread and others ... Is part of being human. It's how we react to certain things that count. I wasn't there when all this went down but I've seen my bros rage when stuff happened and that was all on them anyway not their reaction to the actions of another.
    I dunno. It's not that big of a deal to me, like it's not a big deal to some that K got stream sniped. Personally if I were in his shoes I'd find that extremely irritating.
    Idk. Just. Well I'm glad I don't stream then. XD didn't think all these things were goin to blow up like they have though yeah it's prob all the attention being given to it.
    I had some people do some awful things to me too and think it was oh just so fine and dandy but it wasn't at all. IMO they were absolutely terrible and I had every right to take them down, slander them, and the friends and means an whatnot to do so. But I didn't. Cause then I'd be just like them an it'd all turn to poison. I still have to forgive them every time I think bout it but. I hope they grow up though they think they're grown already, and hope they learn and have great lives. Sometimes that's what you should do, just let it go. Even though you don't want to. It's usually for the best.

Guess this was pretty long. Sorry. XD
    firelight is but a myth of wayward ghosts
    and sparks the leftovers of old souls

~May you be blessed by the Great Banana Tree god, he who watches over all trees~

Ok, after actually going through all of this myself, everything is just summed up as Guild Drama(Ex-Guild Drama i guess).

That aside, anyone else here read Karnage's replies in his voice?

Anyway, I'm indifferent to what's going on having neither known Karnage through being a guildy or actually ever had a conversation with him. From what I do know about him(from watching streams whether his own, Bikerman's, or Waffle's) He seems like a really chill person to hangout/talk to. He has a welcoming atmosphere on his stream and is ultimately showing me gameplay of the game I want to play(ArcheAge).

Karnage, love what you're doing on your stream(messing around, adventuring, etc). Grats on the sub button and keep up what you're doing. Looking forward to more gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctikz View Post
    Ok, after actually going through all of this myself, everything is just summed up as Guild Drama(Ex-Guild Drama i guess).

That aside, anyone else here read Karnage's replies in his voice?

Anyway, I'm indifferent to what's going on having neither known Karnage through being a guildy or actually ever had a conversation with him. From what I do know about him(from watching streams whether his own, Bikerman's, or Waffle's) He seems like a really chill person to hangout/talk to. He has a welcoming atmosphere on his stream and is ultimately showing me gameplay of the game I want to play(ArcheAge).

Karnage, love what you're doing on your stream(messing around, adventuring, etc). Grats on the sub button and keep up what you're doing. Looking forward to more gameplay.
    Much appreciated, Noctikz.
    An average man with an above average voice...
    ...There's not much else to it.
    Twitch.tv/VoiceOfKarnage

Good luck on streaming

I like his stream awesome voice bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Medo View Post
    Good luck on streaming
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Bones View Post
    I like his stream awesome voice bro.
    I'm glad you enjoy my stream!
    Twitch.tv/VoiceOfKarnage

I am not sure what they like more your streams or your voice!

you going to stream tonight?

If Trion hires you as a voice actor the Twitch/AA community will explode!
    Turn down for what?

Quote Originally Posted by Somni View Post
    you going to stream tonight?
    I may stream today, yes. The only reason I haven't been streaming much the past few days is because I've been working on a few things at home IRL. Such as yesterday and the day before, I re-arranged my entire room to better fit my new streamer hobby. I know, not that smart of me when I just got a partnership and the sub option to now not stream as much, but I will be planning to stream as much as before once I get things settled.

Quote Originally Posted by Archaous View Post
    If Trion hires you as a voice actor the Twitch/AA community will explode!
    That would be interesting, for sure! With that said, I am not a voice actor, nor am I seeking to work with Trion. But hey, if they offer, I could very well take them up on said offer.
    Twitch.tv/VoiceOfKarnage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast