+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: VoiceOfKarnage NA Alpha Stream Thread

Quote Originally Posted by PureRogue View Post
    Why did they decide to swim to the ship ?Is this some kind of new strategy I have not heard about?
    I understand if they would come at you from underwater, that would be cool, but this was sure death!
    You just don't understand Krogger and his pro strategy. *falls off his chair laughing*
    An average man with an above average voice...
    ...There's not much else to it.
    Twitch.tv/VoiceOfKarnage

Quote Originally Posted by Karnage View Post
    You just don't understand Krogger and his pro strategy. *falls off his ch gair laughing*
    There are three threads created today by you or your viewers from one pvp engagement where you outnumbered the enemy and still almost lost your trade galley, the pvp consisted of shooting cannons against a group of players who aren't that skilled and nothing else. Not to be an ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, but come on, its a bit melodramatic.

I'm glad you and your crew are adapting to a PVP game that isn't a themepark but the attention grabbing for more twitch subscriptions is rather pathetic.
    Hardcore PvP Worldfirst PvE Addiction Join today

Quote Originally Posted by krallang View Post
    There are three threads created today by you or your viewers from one pvp engagement where you outnumbered the enemy and still almost lost your trade galley, the pvp consisted of shooting cannons against a group of players who aren't that skilled and nothing else. Not to be an ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, but come on, its a bit melodramatic.

I'm glad you and your crew are adapting to a PVP game that isn't a themepark but the attention grabbing for more twitch subscriptions is rather pathetic.
    That's interesting. I just posted a video showing NWO having a force twice as large as us, consisting of members that are apparently the "best" players in AA. (according to themselves) But I appreciate your comment. It made me giggle.
    Twitch.tv/VoiceOfKarnage

That's interesting. I just posted a video showing NWO having a force twice as large as us, consisting of members that are apparently the "best" players in AA. (according to themselves) But I appreciate your comment. It made me giggle.
    They had a group of 20? where in the video were they? i watched it.

They had a group of 20? where in the video were they? i watched it.
    Oh, you know, the half a day of stream footage that shows everything in great detail. Or hell, you can just take the word from a NWO.

Twitch.tv/VoiceOfKarnage

Oh, you know, the half a day of stream footage that shows everything in great detail. Or hell, you can just take the word from a NWO.

I watched that 4 minute youtube clip u posted and you outnumbered the enemy. I take no vested interest in a battle of the cripple kids, its just kinda hilarious with all the fist bumping and chest pounding. Obviously your trying to peacock yourself up and thats cool. Don't be surprised when others or myself call you out on it.

goodluck getting more twitch subs bud.

I watched that 4 minute youtube clip u posted and you outnumbered the enemy. I take no vested interest in a battle of the cripple kids, its just kinda hilarious with all the fist bumping and chest pounding. Obviously your trying to peacock yourself up and thats cool. Don't be surprised when others or myself call you out on it.

goodluck getting more twitch subs bud.
    Oh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6PHMwDmhrk

Well dang... It seems like everything you just said is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.
    Twitch.tv/VoiceOfKarnage

Oh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6PHMwDmhrk

Well dang... It seems like everything you just said is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.
    I count 3 enemies in that 59 second clip with 14 allies and 5 of them dead, what am I missing? Are you drunk or something?

Edit: keep selectively updating videos in small segments till you have a badass montage, i'll just check back when you're done.

Later sweet cheeks

I count 3 enemies in that 59 second clip with 14 allies and 5 of them dead, what am I missing? Are you drunk or something?

Edit: keep selectively updating videos in small segments till you have a badass montage, i'll just check back when you're done.

Later sweet cheeks
    Are you drunk (or something)? For someone who has apparently played AA, you seem to not know how to use the Raid window. For the rest of us, the Raid Windows proves that only 4 members were there during the clip. Now going from the first clip, adding on the dozen NWO from that, to the half a dozen seen on that and you get, you guessed it, NWO with both more players and higher levels. But please, try again.
    Twitch.tv/VoiceOfKarnage

Are you drunk (or something)? For someone who has apparently played AA, you seem to not know how to use the Raid window. For the rest of us, the Raid Windows proves that only 4 members were there during the clip. Now going from the first clip, adding on the dozen NWO from that, to the half a dozen seen on that and you get, you guessed it, NWO with both more players and higher levels. But please, try again.
    The first 4 minute clip had 11 members present with a few on different ships (so probably all 14), not 4. Fuzzy math does not equate.

Why not post the whole thing instead of the last 59 seconds of the fight? Continue with the selective editing bud, i sincerely hope it ups your subscription count to twitch.

Hugs and kisses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast