+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Cart blocking bannable, Cant pvp in housing zones. What is next?

Cart blocking bannable, Cant pvp in housing zones. What is next?

As some one who has played since alpha for the sandbox elements of this game the recent policy changes to pvping in housing zones and cart blocking concern me. A lot of my content personally has revolved around fighting in housing zones and cart blocking people into payment. This kind of stuff is setting a bad precedent for the future. What is next? No scamming? No harpooning our of peace? I feel like making cart blocking bannable is just a lazy fix on trions part. There could have been a multitude of other things you could have done. For example lowering riders escape cooldown would have been a simple solution. You cant start changing things like pvp in housing and no cart blocking without making players worry about future changes.
    BAKA GUILD LEADER Samurai Morpheus // Stunt Kyrios

Baka is playing BDO send pm to join

^

Quote Originally Posted by Shogun View Post
    Cart blocking bannable, Cant pvp in housing zones. What is next?
    Forced dope smoking and kumbaya singing around campfires.

*runs around hysterically waving arms* THE END IS COMING!!!

More real PvP and less carebearing, it's wonderful!

The tears from the so-called sandboxers is awesome, look forward to seeing you on the ocean...

Don't worry the blood and tears wash out, eventually

LandGrabbing then Scamming , crappooning then giving enough info on ah items so labor overpricing and such are dead; keep the good work @Cellestrata!

OP: If your "content" evolved around burning time stupidly griefing farmers and Bblocking maybe you shouldnt aim for a korean game where the target is to gear-up and the limit is nearly-unreachable for that. There are a lot of games where your lack of planning or efficiency wont be punished so hard
    To "grief" simply means that you are trying to negatively impact the game play experience of another player.

Source: https://support.trionworlds.com/hc/e...ons-Harassment Glyphs / Trion Code of conduct

Get your ♥♥♥♥ together trion. Since all housing areas are now safe, how about making the non housing areas of perpetual peace zones into conflict areas. You know the perpetual peace zones were for the farmers anyway, so since all housing is safe give us all conflict zones.

I dont know why trion allowed these changes. Not every one uses the forums to voice there opinions for better or for worse. We are the ONLY version with cart blocking bannable what the hell is that? Why is this a change now after over a year?
    BAKA GUILD LEADER Samurai Morpheus // Stunt Kyrios

Baka is playing BDO send pm to join

Didn't Trion say that they will be removing the safe housing protection in the near future?

Also, this no-blockade rule is until they find a more permanent solution. I'm sure Baka can do other things in the meantime (we had a fun little PvP battle with yall on Freedich early this morn' for example).

guys if they punish road blocking like they punished npc blocking I don't see why blocker get worried.I think you will see my point .......

Soak it in everyone, these are the salty tears of griefing mechanics exploiters delivering some of the saltiest salt available.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast