+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Cart blocking bannable, Cant pvp in housing zones. What is next?

Quote Originally Posted by Festania View Post
    Soak it in everyone, these are the salty tears of griefing mechanics exploiters delivering some of the saltiest alt available.
    Wonderful!

They'll quit rather than taking risk...

Quote Originally Posted by Festania View Post
    Soak it in everyone, these are the salty tears of griefing mechanics exploiters delivering some of the saltiest salt available.
    It's like a free holiday to the Dead Sea.

Killing Farmers and time griefing people has driven a substantial portion of the population out of the game. Players that Trion and the game needs. So yes. If you were less of a turd, we would not have these policies.

Cart blocking should only be allowed in a pvp zone imo

you can still blockade in pvp areas

go do it in war zones.. lets see how brave you are.

Reading all these posts I realise I'm getting too old, soo many ppl are upset because they can't grief and even worried that other forms of griefing may be taken away, I don't understand todays gamers, I really don't, it's also the opposite of pvp from what I've grown up with even if they pretend it isn't just griefing.

In the future you will have to ask your targets if they agree to be attacked, a little YES/NO window will appear like when you request duels.

Trion/XL games will add Owner's Mark to the individual trade packs and fish packs so noone will be able to pick them up for 1 hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowyn View Post
    Reading all these posts I realise I'm getting too old, soo many ppl are upset because they can't grief and even worried that other forms of griefing may be taken away, I don't understand todays gamers, I really don't, it's also the opposite of pvp from what I've grown up with even if they pretend it isn't just griefing.
    Most pvpers don't really want good fights. They want to attack people they know that can roflstomp. It has been this way for a long time.

This game just gave lousy pvpers easy prey in farmers.

Notice that nobody cart blocks in war or true pvp zones.

You can't pull ships already. Game creates invisivble wall if you try pull ship into war zone...
    (Insulating lens...)

Quote Originally Posted by talizzar View Post
    Killing Farmers and time griefing people has driven a substantial portion of the population out of the game. Players that Trion and the game needs. So yes. If you were less of a turd, we would not have these policies.
    Show me the numbers that back up your statements. Stfu with spouting stats you dont have a clue about
    Tractor Team 6 (retired)
    Dirtbag/EmmJay

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast