+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Hallow tide quests active but no festival period WTF TRINO?

Quote Originally Posted by Trymantha View Post
    what's the bet the quests ends a day earlier then they should because of this? i'm thinking like 75%
    That would be an issue and would warrant them to extend the event by a day. In all likelyhood, that will probably happen.

right now in EU it is 2am so yes it is the 20th where I am so EU should be in festival period now but it isn't

Quote Originally Posted by Abra View Post
    That would be an issue and would warrant them to extend the event by a day. In all likelyhood, that will probably happen.
    yup totally happen just like that one extra red dragon weekend we were told would happen cause of the issues with the server merge

I am directing my original question towards Trymantha, who I am pretty sure is a Kraken resident. I ought to have made that clearer for some people.

Quote Originally Posted by Trymantha View Post
    yup totally happen just like that one extra red dragon weekend we were told would happen cause of the issues with the server merge
    You cannot base your complaint off of that, as it has not actually occured yet and you do not know for certain that it will. Right now, you are presenting a red herring.

Quote Originally Posted by Abra View Post
    You cannot base your complaint off of that, as it has not actually occured yet and you do not know for certain that it will. Right now, you are presenting a red herring.
    thats my point its been weeks since the merge and we still havent been given the extra red dragon weekened we were told would happen, do you not remember all the issues around the rum runner event ending early?

Hey, good news is that if it ends a day early and if they can't extend the event because it's a timed event; maybe we'll be handed free tokens!

where in solis and where in 2 crowns is the event happening? i've been looking but don't see it. i did see decoration in austera but no event. and now i see people saying event is here

event in Solis is by the hot springs and in two crowns its by the arena

10.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #20
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    The team has already caught the issue and is looking into it. It's already the 20th in GMT (which is correct for this event to be enabled,) but the event itself should set the zone into Festival.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast