+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Hallow tide quests active but no festival period WTF TRINO?

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    The team has already caught the issue and is looking into it. It's already the 20th in GMT (which is correct for this event to be enabled,) but the event itself should set the zone into Festival.
    So then you're saying it might not go festival time?

last time the festival period changed during the time we got our daily reset for the 3 one hour token clicks i think. so if thats right in around 5 hours it should change

Retired from Eanna [Hasla, Lutesong, Rokhala island]
    The team has already caught the issue and is looking into it. It's already the 20th in GMT (which is correct for this event to be enabled,) but the event itself should set the zone into Festival.
    Turn those area into peace of festival whatever, Khrolan already stated the fact Trion has that tool
    Moly Prim
    Member of Prim Clan
    -
    In honor and memory of Quillodon. Thiol's child, God of Yata, Heavenly Protector of explorers, Keeper of the hidden library and Erenor's story

Other festivals didnt end until a maintenance. Probably same with this one starting.

5.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #25
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moly View Post
    Turn those area into peace of festival whatever, Khrolan already stated the fact Trion has that tool
    Peace is one setting, festival seems to be another. We've tried our peace commands, and they fail. Peace in a zone does not seem to be equivalent to Festival. XL is actually on site with us, and they're looking into it.

Where is the bench too ? On the token it's saying its on Mirage Isle but I don't see the bench.1

1am GMT came faster than the soulstone, I suggest we call a doctor for "it".

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    Where is the bench too ? On the token it's saying its on Mirage Isle but I don't see the bench.1
    Hallowtide workbench isn't permanent, it's at Two-crowns in front of the arena and it will be gone on November 10th

Peace is one setting, festival seems to be another. We've tried our peace commands, and they fail. Peace in a zone does not seem to be equivalent to Festival. XL is actually on site with us, and they're looking into it.
    Alright then, I hope they will sort that quickly because it's terrible. Perhaps you should ask them to make peace command stronger than festival one, just in case that happen again.
    Moly Prim
    Member of Prim Clan
    -
    In honor and memory of Quillodon. Thiol's child, God of Yata, Heavenly Protector of explorers, Keeper of the hidden library and Erenor's story

Wait I'm confused, why would you as a Haranian go to Nuian side and vice versa. And I thought that Solis was a Safe zone, how can people attack eachother??

Someone please tell me, because this thread made me confused...

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnyleptic View Post
    Wait I'm confused, why would you as a Haranian go to Nuian side and vice versa. And I thought that Solis was a Safe zone, how can people attack eachother??

Someone please tell me, because this thread made me confused...
    Quests are split between Nuia and Haranya
    Snail slime race and pumpkin's digging are on Haranya side.
    Pumpkin's ignition and repeatable (sanddeep statue ~like) quest are on Nuia
    Moly Prim
    Member of Prim Clan
    -

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast